NSA Increased NSA presence?

I was out of Ohio for a couple of years and when I left it seemed ASA ruled the land. Now it seems NSA has a larger presence. Do you all think this is true and why do you think this has occurred?

I think you better re-evaluate what you are seeing now. NSA is still drowning in Ohio

I agree with jdcii. The NSA tournaments fill up quick but not with the level of talented teams that ASA has. IN MY OPINION, it's more of a place for teams just coming out of rec/select to test the travel waters. Most of the better teams go with ASA or PGF. It definitely has a place.....but not so much for high level travel teams.

... and here I thought this was a gripe about the National Security Agency snooping in our dugouts. :rolleyes:

I just don't remember seeing hardly any NSA in central ohio when left now there seems to be more. In Tenn NSA is a lot bigger than here and all the teams play both orgs week to week.

... and here I thought this was a gripe about the National Security Agency snooping in our dugouts. :rolleyes:

This was a gripe about the National Security Agency but we don't say that. We use the Nat SB Assoc. as a cover that way the NSA doesn't ....oh c r a p....I think that was a black helicopter that just flew over. Now you guys have done it.

I wouldn't say the NSA is dying. The NSA is actually getting larger and larger. Don McDaniel's crew of umpires is getting larger each year and taking on more & more tourneys. They are as good or better than any ASA tourney I have ever played.
I can't say that they draw any less of competition either.
I guess this is one of those opinion things that can be debated forever.