James A Garfield in Garrettsville looking for a varsity assitant JV coach paid.

coachtomv

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
We are looking to fill a spot for a varsity assistant/JV coach at James A Garfield High school in Garrettsville Ohio.

Candidates would be working with me and will need to go through all the OHSAA state requirements, classes, permits, certifications, etc.

This is a paid position.

Will need some coaching or playing experience. Hitting/pitching coaching skills a bonus, but not a requirement.

Positive outlooks only, we don't teach baseball, so candidate must be of a softball mindset.

Our first team contact will be Feb 22-26 for tryouts. We will use the JAG gym for JV and also the Gplex indoor facility for Varsity/JV time as well.

Message me on here or text 440-487-0486

Coach Tom VanKirk
James A Garfield softball
Head coach

DanMaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
sending you a case of Tylenol Tom. lol :D good Luck! I will come watch some CWOOD vs. GVILE battles for sure! miss those days.......

coachtomv

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Amazing opportunity for Garrettsville school and softball team to land a coach with his resume.
Thanks buddy. I have tried to learn alot from many amazing coaches and people over the years and your one of them. My Madi still has you as one of the best coaches she has had, she always loved your energy and insight.