June 20th-21st Goshen Tournament

There will be girls fastpitch tournament in Goshen (northeast Cincinnati), Ohio on June 20th and 21st.

Entry Fee into the event is: $100.00 plus umpires fees (see below)

NO GATE FEES - NO coolers except water.

2 game pool play - Double Eliminations

Deadline for entry is: Monday, June 15th @ 8 p.m. (The reason I do this is so teams who might have gotten rained out the weekend before can enter this event)

Contact Tim Cleaver at 513-575-3330 or williamtcleaver@gmail.com

UMPIRE FEES:

10u and 12u Pool Play = $20 per game (1 umpire)
10u and 12u Double Elims= $35.00 per game (2 umpires)

14u, 16u and 18u Pool and Double Elims = $35.00 per game (2 umpires)

10u

1. Bustos Ultimates - Cincinnati, Ohio
2. Cincy Slammers

(LOOKING FOR ONE MORE TEAM TO PLAY - FIRST PRIZE WITH THREE TEAMS IS HOODIES )

14u

1. Cincy Slammers 12u
2. Cincy Slammers 14u
3. ohio dragons fire 13u - northern columbus, ohio

18u

1. Cincy Slammers 16u
2. Westside Thunder 18u
3. Cincy Slammers 18u
4. Ohio Heat 18u - Springfield, Ohio

Hearing from some Kentucky teams for the event in all age groups.

No sanction? Is it 2 games and then double elim (4 guarantee?).

So 4 games would cost $240?

Had three calls last night about details. 2 in 14u and 1 in 10u.

Quakerman - good luck with this one... I talked to some guys this weekend that told me the fields there are very nice... we are committed already or we would have come.

Thanks Doug. Come see us in September at the Uniform Blowout and the "Chance For A Lifetime" tournament, both in Goshen. Yes, Goshen is a wonderful park to play softball.

Waiting to hear from two (2) Kentucky teams at 14u from Bowling Green area as well as two (2) 18u teams.

Will put before my board... Would love to hit the Uniform Blowout.

With just a little over 3 weeks till this tournament and only having 2 other teams listed we will be looking for another tournament

I understand Danger. That is fine. Had a lot of call recently as there isn't a 10u or 12u tournament being played nearby so it has sparked a lot of interest in the 10u and 12u division actually.

I think 2 14u teams are coming up from Bowling Green as well as 2 18u teams. They are suppose to let me know on MOnday after this weekend's play and talking with parents.

Thanks 10u Cattitudes for your entry. Just starting to hear from the 10u group.

Had a call from Coach Jim from the Lady Mustangs as well. Will get back with him this evening or in the morning. Have no idea what age group they are. He left a message on recorder last night

New teams listed.

Miami Blast 16u (Coach Rick) I have tried to call you but the number I have is not correct. Anybody know the gentleman?

Lady Mustang coach (Jim) let me know.

Having many phone calls about the tournament.

Tournament open until 8 pm on MOnday night ... that way anything rained upon this coming weekend... teams can fill the void and come to Goshen.

Thanks, Black Widows from Indianapolis for your entry. Sorry, to hear the tourney in Indy was cancelled. We leave the tournament open until Monday prior to the this tournament just to help teams find a place that is in your situation.

Bring some more of them down.

Cincy Static 95 will not be coming to this tourney. Sorry Quakerman but we have decided to use that weekend as our off weekend. Hope the toruney is a good one for you.

Deadline for the tournament is Tuesday at 8 pm.

12u and 16u cancelled. 16u can play up.

14u to be decided on Tuesday evening.

Starting time ( under consideration ) is 1 pm for 10u on Saturday. 18u at 2 pm . Please understand ... this is not in stone. Just what I am thinking.

Thanks Ohio Heat 18u for entry.