Kent State Winter Showcase - Registration/Info

KSU_Coach

Reaction score
Registration for most sessions of the Kent State Winter Showcase continues to be open.

New This Year - although we have raised the price of some sessions (Hitting - $90 from $80; Defense - $85 from $80, Pitching - remains at $80), we have included the Recruiting Session at no extra charge (previously $15) as part of your registration to any other session.

New This Year #2 - Eighth Graders are now eligible to register for our Winter Showcase sessions!!! This event is open for classes 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022!!!

Other Information - We've received some questions about how the new NCAA Division I Recruiting Calendar will effect coaches. Division I coaches are permitted to work our event. Below is information from our compliance department:

FYI – per new NCAA rules, Division I coaches are only permitted to work at institutional camps or clinics that occur on any institutions campus during the January 2-May 28 evaluation period when our camp occurs. The Kent State Winter Showcase qualifies as an institutional camp. Therefore, coaches from all levels will be working our event! The new rules do not prohibit Division I coaches from working our event.

If you have any questions about our showcase, please feel free to call or email KSU Head Coach Eric Oakley at (330) 672-8431 or eoakley@kent.edu

You can register for camps online at: www.kentstatesoftballcamps.com

Kent State Softball camps or clinics are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).