LADY DIAMONDS 10U-14U TRYOUTS AUGUST 29th and 30th!!!!

Rachelle_Miller

Reaction score
The Lady Diamonds will be holding two tryouts next Saturday and Sunday, August 29th and 30th from 1pm-3pm for the 10-14 age groups. The tryout will be held at Keyser Field, the address is Keyser Pkwy Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio.

The 10U Lady Diamonds team is looking for 5 more players. We aren't looking for any certain positions because at this age kids can be moved around and taught positions. Specifically though they would like catchers and outfielders.
Head coach Bio: Alesha Jones- (Pitcher) Played softball for 14 years, played travel ball for Valley Extreme, played at Cuyahoga Falls High School, and for 4 years of college at Fairmont State University. Also volunteer coach at Cuyahoga Falls High School.

The 12U Lady Diamonds is looking for 6 more players. One pitcher, one catcher, and 4 infielders/outfielders.

Head coach bio: Hello my name is Rachelle Miller. I am currently a senior at Notre Dame College. I play for the NDC softball team as a utility player on a scholarship. I started playing travel softball at 6 on a 12U team. I have coached recleague teams in my hometown New Castle, PA. I played travel ball for the Pittsburgh Spirit and the Ohio Wolfpack. My assistant coach is Joni Miller, my mother. She has had over 20 years of softball coaching experience. She has coached at Pittsburgh Spirit, ran her own organization Rampage, and coached local recleague teams in New a Castle, PA. She is also a pitching instructor.

The 14U Lady Diamonds is looking for a catcher, an outfielder, and utility players.
Head coach Bio: My name is Liz Gardner I am from winter haven Florida. I went to Tallahassee community college were I played. Once done playing I continued coaching there and transferred to Florida state university to finish my degree. I graduated with my bachelors in sports management. I have now moved to Ohio to go to Notre Dame college. Where I am the graduate assistant softball coach.

The Lady Diamonds have a lot to offer your daughter. If your daughter becomes a Lady Diamond they have full access to StrikeForce and our player development program. StrikeForce is equipped with four cages, a turf area for infield and a workout area with weights and bands. Our player development program will put your daughter through different stations to fine tune their skills. They will go through hitting stations and fielding stations to work on their basic skills and fundamentals. Pitchers and catcher will also go through stations to work on their mechanics. There will also be speed, agility, and footwork stations to improve your daughters speed and agility.

A rough schedule for the schedules look like:
One tournament in the fall. Once a week practices in the winter, but again, if your daughter wants to work more on their own they can use StrikeForce anytime and utilize the player development program. Also in the winter we are working to play double headers on Sunday at either the Spano Dome or Akron. Then we will go through 7-8 tournaments through out the summer.

If you plan to attend the tryout and would like to contact the coaches about their teams please call or email:

Alesha Jones: (330) 612-6347
Rachelle Miller: 724-971-8771 or rmiller2277&yahoo.com
Liz Gardner: (863) 259-0504 or lizgardner12@gmail.com

Work Hard, Hustle, and Love the Game!!!

Last edited: