ASA Tournament Lady Lasers Akadema Gold Fall Showdown

Lady Lasers Akadema Gold will be hosting the fall showdown on October 3 and 4 at Heisler Park in Goshen, Ohio

10u-14u 4 game guarantee (3 pool 1 single elim.) cost $375.00

16u-18u 5 game guarantee (round robin) cost $400.00

deadline September 22, 2009

for more info contact Marie Shaver at coachshaver02@yahoo.com

Wow!! I would have never guessed a Laser tourney would be held in my backyard.

Doom 95 is very interested.

I would assume this to be an ASA qualifier since it listed under ASA tournaments.

Doom 95 - please contact me (or see our website) - I will send you the flyer/registration. We are very excited to be having a tournament in Goshen. Brand new dugouts will be at the fields by the fall. Beautiful complex!!

OP - not a qualifer. Just a tourney to see where your team is in the fall and get some quality games in! Pool games (and all 16u and 18u games) are unlimited substitution. 10u - 14u single elim are straight ASA rules.

Please visit our website for the registration form. http://www.eteamz.com/ladylasers_akademagold/news/index.cfm?cat=536679

Thanks!

The gentleman who called me regarding the tournament for 10u (Mike I believe was the name - it was broke up on my voicemail). I called you back but it was a business phone number. Can you please call me again and I can give you further information.

Thanks!!

Marie

Is there a list of teams for the 16 or 18?

We have not had any official entries yet but several inquiries. My team, the Lady Lasers Akadema Gold, will most likely play in the 18u division. The Doom and Lasers White have also inquired. The general feeling I'm getting right now is that most teams are looking to set their teams and complete tryouts before committing to a fall tourney. I hope to see you guys there!

Thanks!

Marie

12u/14u COMBINED:

1. Lady Lasers Red -reserved spot
2. Cincy Doom '97 - pd
3. Westside Thunder 12u - reserved spot
4. WV Wild Ones - inquired
5. KY Xplosion 13u Green - reserved spot

16u:

1. Lady Charmers Elite - pd
2. Indy Xtreme (formerly Indy Xcel) - pd
3. Cincy Storm 16u - pd
4. Cincy Ice 16u - pd
5. Bustos Ultimates 15u - reserved spot
6. KY Xplosion - pd
7. Bluegrass Blaze (KY) - pd
8. Cincy Doom '96 - pd

18u (FULL)

1. Lady Lasers Akadema Gold -pd
2. Indy Dreams '92 (Lewis) - pd
3. Louisville Lady Sluggers (KY) - pd
4. Cincy Doom 18u - pd
5. Buckeye Heat (Yeater) - pd
6. Lady Charmers 18u - pd
7. OFC Heat Black - pd
8. Cincy Doom '95 - pd
9. OH Lasers '94 - reserved spot

Any more interest in the 12u teams? Cincy Doom 97 would be interested.

Eric

fg - the Ohio Stingrays, and our other Laser team has inquired along with a few other teams. We would love to have the Doom! Let me know if I can be of any more help.

Thanks!
Marie

Thanks Marie,

We are trying to finalize a couple of things now, should have a better idea tonight or tomorrow.

Eric

I'm hoping the dd doesn't have a sectional game that day, so we can go. Fall High school sports, are an issue with a two sport kid..

I'm hoping the dd doesn't have a sectional game that day, so we can go. Fall High school sports, are an issue with a two sport kid..

Dan - I hope you can make it as well. Looking forward to seeing you again! I'm glad your DD's team is in!!