ASA Tournament **Lady Laser's Gold Invitational - Dates Changed **

The Lady Laser's Gold is proud to announced that they will be having an Invitational Tournament June 18th-20th in 2010 in Marion, Ohio. This will be a 5- Game Guarantee ( 3-pool and Double- Elimination) for ages 10-u - 18u.

Go to this website :

http://www.leaguelineup.com/welcome.asp?url=lasersgold

and on left click on Handouts and print off entire page.

God love ya, Bruce and the Lasers, for giving Ohio fastpitch what could well be a better tournament than that thing that is being held in Michigan the same weekend. If we make the cut, Buckeye Heat 95 will be there.

I hear if you buy the TD some Beer, that is the sure way to get in. Final Score Monday night?

This should shape up to be a great tourney, maybe we could call it the "Laserware" tourny.

Sweet!

Hope that some of the teams that CW have accepted opt out for a better tourney here in our backyard. Let the MI Teams play each other and see how many Coaches are interested in seeing that. ^_^!

CW has become."OVER RATED"! With Sparks, Stingrays, GAPSS, and now Laser Show case all available why burn all that gas and 3 nights hotel when we can stay home and play better competition.

Triple,
have already had some of the Michigan better teams contact us about tournament !

I for one think it's a great change, and certainly a better option then heading up north. We'll be sending in our application. :)

Very excited about this tourney. Be nice to get another top invitational for teams to play in. Lots of hard work ahead of you Pcaba but i know you are the man for the job.

Very excited about this tourney. Be nice to get another top invitational for teams to play in. Lots of hard work ahead of you Pcaba but i know you are the man for the job.

Coop, Is it hard to breath up there?

Hey Pacaba, this tourney looks to be taking off! Great organization to get somethig like this started!! Our application will be coming soon.

You are right Crush. TD is working very hard to make this one of Ohio's geat invitationals.

I will post a list of teams that have paid or have verbally committed to Apply for our tournament by end of this weekend.
thanks Bruce

Here is a list of Teams that have either paid or verbally commited to apply for our tournament, I have recieved numerous others stating they either want to come or are waiting to apply but I have NOT put them on this list if you want to be added just PM me or send me an email:

10-u
Xtreme - Indiana
Laser's -Purple
Ohio Classics
Stingrays
Ohio Dragons
Eclipse- Indiana
Crown Point- Indiana
Ohio Ice -Mace
Blaze-Kentucky
Ohio Glory

12u-
Xtreme - Indiana
Laser's Orange
Central Ohio Ice
Ohio Glory
Laser's Red
Ohio Classics
Buckeye Elite

14-u
Xtreme -Indiana
Sluggers- Kentucky
EMR-95- Indiana
Laser's Gold
Laser's Black
Cincy Doom 96
Cincy Doom 95
Blast-Michigan
CIGS Rebels Gold 95- Illnois
Knoxville Thunder 95-Tenn.
Heath Crush
P.C. Sting-Blue
Marion Merchants -Black
Ohio Glory
Chi-town Silver-Illinois
Stingrays-Leedy
Heat 95
Buckeye Elite
Ohio Hawks-95 Gold

16u
Xtreme - Indiana
Sluggers-Kentucky
Pride- Indiana
Blaze- Kentucky
Ohio Classics
Cincy Doom North
Central Ohio Ice
Michigan Bulldogs
HOH Force
Buckeye Heat Toledo-
White Lighnting-Tenn.
Torco-Michigan
Ohio Ice 16u
Oak Lawn Ice Blue-Illnois
Ohio Glory
Sluggers-Illinois
Warriors-Michigan
Ohio Wave -Rosinski
Buckeye Elite

18u
Sluggers- Kentucky
Pride- Indiana
Athlectics-Michigan
Chi-town Xpress- Illnois
Ohio Classics
Central Ohio Ice
SGS Magic- White
Blaze- Kentucky
Vipers- Georgia
Ontario Gold- Canada
Buckeye Heat-Yeater

Deadline is Dec 5th
thanks Bruce

Don't forget to hire Eric the rest of gang will know him. Will said he was my son lol, but he has to be part of this. Good work Bruce it's shaping up nicely.

WOW, with teams like this they will have to change Compuware to Compuwho.

Doing a great thing here PCABA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Boldcatcher long time no see was starting to get worried about you. Talked to Eric last night at the tournament we were in and he said he is in for next year and looking forward to it. You are right he was a huge part of the success we had last year and I'm sure will be a big part of next years success too. Can never have to much help and he was worth his weight in gold in getting things done. Hope to see you at the tournament even though you are now wearing another teams colors. This time you can just sit back relax and enjoy watching some great softball.

Agree with PD12, nice to see boldcatcher out (tell your wife we said thanks for letting you play lol). This tournament had a great start last year hoping to build this up every year. Would like to see more top 12U teams get on the list in the next month.