Lady Lookouts '05 Premier - Tryouts

prattmandu

Reaction score
The Lady Lookouts '05 Premier Team based out of Akron, OH are searching for a top-level Pitcher and SS to add to their team for Fall 2020 and Summer 2021. This is an all non-parent coached team. I am the head coach and both assistant coaches played or are playing D2 college softball. We will training indoors over the winter at Kent State and play the highest level of competition over the fall and summer.

While we are predominantly an '05 team we would welcome a strong 04 pitcher or SS who is looking for a lot of college exposure and highly competitive play. If you are serious about taking your game to the next level, playing against the best and being a leader on the field then this might be a great opportunity for you.

We had 28 strong athletes come to our first tryout and we have privately worked out another dozen players so we are being very selective for the right athlete and families.

I have coached for 20+ years at all levels of softball and baseball and have a strong reputation in the college softball community. In addition to being the head coach of the 05 Premier team, I am also the Director of College Recruiting for the Lady Lookouts, plus I own my own staffing and recruiting firm so I am highly skilled in recruiting, marketing, social media and communications so I will work extensively to help you get recruited by colleges all over the Midwest.

If interested in this opportunity, please contact me at (330) 962-7104 or email: kpratt@pridestaff.com

Thank you,

Kevin Pratt
Head Coach 05 Lookouts Premier
Director of College Recruiting
(330) 962-7104
Email: kpratt@pridestaff.com