NSA "LANCASTER SHOOTOUT" - 2012 NSA WSQ - July 8, 9, 10th, 2011 - 8u TO 18u

The Ohio Glory 10u won the 10u division. Beating the Marion Diamonds 16-6 in the championship game. Great game from both teams.

Who won the 12u?

The Ohio Vipers beat Ohio Glory. Hats off to the Vipers!!! They played very well. Players and coaches were great! I hate to lose, but FUN was had by all!
A lot of fun on a hot day.

The Ohio Glory 10u won the 10u division. Beating the Marion Diamonds 16-6 in the championship game. Great game from both teams.

Nice job 10u Glory!!!! You make me very proud!!:yahoo:

The Ohio Vipers beat Ohio Glory. Hats off to the Vipers!!! They played very well. Players and coaches were great! I hate to lose, but FUN was had by all!
A lot of fun on a hot day.

Great Tournament Donny......classy bunch of girls and organization. Glad we got to meet up in the championship game. Hope #00's wrist is ok. Good luck the rest of the season.

Dwight
Ohio Lady Vipers 12U

Congrats Glory. Wish we could have won both games with u guys this weekend, but you played perfect ball in the Championship game! U definitely played us tougher than we have seen in a long time. Good job!

Congrats Ohio Glory 10u. Great group of girls and well coached.

Congrats to the 16u division winners HIGH VOLTAGE beating Ohio Glory 5-3...kinda disapointed Ohio Glory didn't even show up when they handed out the trophies after High Voltage waited a while for them to come over.

Congrats to the 16u division winners HIGH VOLTAGE beating Ohio Glory 5-3...kinda disapointed Ohio Glory didn't even show up when they handed out the trophies after High Voltage waited a while for them to come over.

As director of the Ohio Glory org., I was more than alittle disappointed! High Voltage played very well, congrats on the win. Sorry from all of us at Ohio Glory, no disrespect intended!

Donny Holbrook