ASA Tournament Laser Nation by Invitation showcase tournament for 2011

The Lady Lasers Gold and the Lady Lasers organization will again host this same great tournament as last year. Over 240 teams applied from 9 different states. We accepted 105 teams from 8 States. This was one of the best tournaments east of the Mississippi, with a positive rating from 99 % of the attending coaches. We will continue to strive to make the 2011 version even better and bigger.

Same weekend - June 17-19, 2011

Same format - 5 game guarantee with 3 pool games and then double elimination bracket games (some teams could end up playing over 10 games like happened last year)

Same cost - $480

Same great competition - the vast majority of the teams selected last year went on to play at ASA/USA Nationals. There has been interest from teams from Arizona, Texas, Georgia, and California, as well as teams from all over the South, East and Midwest States.

New for 2011 - location, and no parking fee and no admission fee (to cut down on your costs)

Please go to this link to download the Registration Form: Click on Handouts on left side of page. It is highly recommended that you register your team soon.

http://leaguelineup.com/welcome.asp?cmenuid=1&url=ladylasersgold&sid=935121160

If you have any questions, feel free to contact the tournament directors

Tony Beach - 614-638-5479 - abeach59@yahoo.com

Jeff Cavanaugh - 419-294-3265 - jcav@bright.net

This tournament is fast becoming a "MUST" attend event. I am 100% confident that this year will be even better than last year.

X-static, Thanks you are correct 2011 is going te be spectacular,we have some big announcements coming soon.

Thanks for your support,Tony

No problem Tony. It is great to see the effort you are putting into continuing this event. It is awesome to have this tournament as well as stingrays to bring high caliber teams and quality college programs to OHIO..

We are proud to announce that the Laser Nation By Invitation College Showcase will be held in Whitehall,Ohio. The main complex is the John Bishop Park and as many of you know it is an awesome facility with lots of shade. We have secured 24 fields in an approxmiate 5 mile radius, and only 3 miles from Port Columbus International Airport.

24 fields????? Wow, where else are you guys using fields. You have your work cut out for you. Cant wait to see the competition that will be there this year.

We are proud to announce that the Laser Nation By Invitation College Showcase will be held in Whitehall,Ohio. The main complex is the John Bishop Park and as many of you know it is an awesome facility with lots of shade. We have secured 24 fields in an approxmiate 5 mile radius, and only 3 miles from Port Columbus International Airport.

Is that the park located at 4923 Etna Rd?

Yes. You can use the following address to get a map of it or directions to it - 4923 Etna Rd, Whitehall, OH 43213-2437

This will once again be the premier tournament in the midwest. Tony and Jeff are putting in the work and long hours to make this years tournament even bigger and better than last year.

I know the time the lasers are putting into this tournament it will be a "must" to attend this one.

Being able to watch some of the talent that will be there alone would be worth a trip to go watch this tournament.

For the first time in this the 3rd year of The Laser Tournament ALL the Laser Teams will be in attendance. We are getting an impressive number of registrations and the quality of teams is very impressive. I have been to several showcase tournaments this fall promoting The Laser Showcase , 3 in Ohio and 1 in Indianapolis and teams and college coach's alike are excited about our showcase, I will be in Chattanooga this weekend promoting the Laser tournament also.

Just a note -

This wasn't a problem for me, but I noticed when opening the registration document that it is saved as .docx file, meaning it is compatible with Word 2007 only. Those that have Word 2003 will be unable to open the document unless they have the compatibility software installed.

My recommendation would be to resave the document as a .doc file (Word 97-2003) or a .pdf file so that it is easier to open!

Very excited for the potential of being accepted into this tournament! Heard great things and knowing Jeff, this will be a great must-go-to event!

-MC Madness 18U Red
madness18f@gmail.com

excited to get an oppurtunity to see if we can make the cut on this one!

December 5th 2010. We will notifiy the teams accepted hopefully by Dec. 12th.

Thank you for asking.

This was one of our org's favorite tourney's last season... it was great to play Team Indiana, Team Michigan and Crownpoint - all teams out of Ohio that we had not seen before... the 'Hawks are looking forward to the great competition that the Lasers will pull in next season... best of luck Tony and Jeff .. thanks for all the effort to make this go.

Thanks Doug and all the teams you mentioned have requested to enter this year also. I look forward to seeing you this summer.

Tony