Lasers Yellow 04

Reaction score
Thunder Elite 04 has had a very successful 13u season and we look forward to grow as a team and a family. We are currently proud to announce that we will become Lasers Yellow 04 for the 2018-2019 14u season. We will be nationally sponsored by Easton….”Powered by Easton.”

We have a very special group of girls and parents and will be looking to add more special talent. All positions are open! We will be conducting private and small group tryout/workouts over the next few weeks. This particular Laser team will be geographically based out of NE Ohio and Western PA.

This is an awesome opportunity! Lasers Yellow 04 will play a very competitive schedule with a great mix of showcases and tournaments.

Please give me a call or text to discuss openings, opportunities and private workouts.

Nate Schick
(330) 307-6141

Reaction score
We have private workouts set up over the next couple weeks. Give me a call to set up a date and time. Don't miss out on this opportunity!

Most outdoor practices will be in the Warren/Cortland, OH area. We will be practicing out of the RAW building in New Castle, PA over the winter.

Nate
(330) 307-6141

Reaction score
Thank you to everyone who has expressed interest in this talented squad! We are still looking for a dedicated SS/Athlete. Give me a text or call if you are interested.

Nate
(330) 307-6141