LC Bandits 14U Tryouts

LC Bandits

Reaction score
LC Bandits will be holding tryouts on:

August 6th 5-7pm
August 7th 6-8pm

Pitchers/Catchers will be 30 minutes longer depending on tryout attendance.

About us: We are a 14U team based out of Harrison Twp for the last 10 years. Our home field is L'Anse Creuse High School(Central). We run a full schedule of fall ball,winter bullpens,batting practices, defensive practices, and indoor scrimmages. We practice during the week in summer and play in six tournaments. Two of them are hotel, the other four we keep within driving distance. I also believe in time off. We do not practice in August, November, or December. I'm a firm believer that players need time to be kids and enjoy life away from the diamond. We start back up in January with the off season scrimmages and above mentioned workouts. We also take a week off during July 4th to rest and recharge for the 2nd half of the schedule. We are looking to fill 5 spots including a pitcher and catcher.

About me: I am a non parent and have been coaching softball for 10 years. I've coached every level starting in Little League and progressing through NSA,ASA,USSSA,PGF, Exposure, and MHSAA. I currently am the Assistant Varsity Coach at L'Anse Creuse HS (Central). I've been coaching Varsity softball for 5 1/2 years now, and have helped them to 4 Division titles, 2 District titles, and never less than 20 win season while there. My first group of travel players are all juniors in college now. I currently have former players in college ball at Div 2 and lower schools. One of them has come back to join my staff. She's a catcher and 2nd baseman at Hope College. She's my right hand man and helps the girls with what it takes to not only earn a spot on a college roster, but keep it while maintaining a high GPA. Last thing is I am a strong supporter of multiple sports, and always try to accommodate those schedules outside of softball season!

Please feel free to contact me at maint314@gmail.com for any more info or questions. You can also check us out on Facebook LC Bandits Fastpitch Softball

Thank you for taking the time to read our post and hope to see you at tryouts.

Lanse Creuse High School
38495 Lanse Creuse St
Harrison Township, MI 48045