Lessons by Gamby

rgamby00

Reaction score
Hello All,

I am reaching out to you to let you know I am currently providing group and individual lessons near Upper Sandusky, Ohio. I provide lessons on catching, fielding, and hitting for female athletes of all ages. I have experience working with girls as young as 9 and as old as 21. During my instruction, I try to improve physical technique and the mental approach to the game.

As for my background, I attended Wright State University and obtained my M.S. in earth and environmental science. During my time at WSU, I provided individual lessons and conducted clinics at Extra Innings in Troy, Ohio. In the summer of 2012, I was invited to participate in the 2012 ASA/USA National Team Selection Camp and Exhibition Games. I was placed on the USA National Elite Team and had success in the exhibition games against the USA National Team. I graduated from Marshall University in 2012 with a B.S. in ecology and evolutionary biology. During my senior season with The Herd, I was a team captain and started all 57 games while leading the team with a .348 batting average, .443 on base percentage, .534 slugging percentage, and second best .982 fielding percentage. I had a total of 56 hits, 12 doubles, 6 homeruns, and 31 RBIs.

I am extremely proud and very grateful to have been given the opportunity to be a student athlete at the collegiate level. It has taught me many intangible skills that I wish to share with others. I enjoy sharing my experiences and knowledge to inspire and encourage young athletes.

If you are interested in scheduling an individual or group lesson or have any other inquiries, please feel free to private message me.

Thank you so much!

Rebecca (Gamby) Weaver

LADY_KNIGHTS

Reaction score
Great to see you are back in the area giving lessons. Had the chance to coach against her when she played at Elgin. Absolute cannon for an arm and one of the smoothest lefty swings I ever saw.

rgamby00

Reaction score
Thank you so much! Your compliments really mean a lot.

Rebecca

rgamby00

Reaction score
I miss Hannah too, she was such a joy to work with. :) I wish her continued success!