Let's make some memories...

Brian Blinn

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am running a huge special on some photo memories right now! Typically I would take the photos AND do the creative, but clearly that isn't much of an option right now.

With that said, I am offering these for a reduced fee of $25/each. If you are local to Cincinnati I might consider a "drive by photoshoot" for an extra fee, but ideallly you can supply the photos up front!

I have done these for virtually every sport, activity and hobby...but obviously, Softball is close to my heart. If you have any questions or would like to get one started, feel free to contact me at kid10pitch@aol.com or 513.675.0902 (text is fine too).

I'm looking forward to putting some smiles on kids faces that aren't getting the chance to play some ball right now.

~~Brian
**I'm not sure why the 2nd photo isn't showing, but you can click the link to open it**

Taylor4.jpg

Attachments

• Avery7.jpg
    1,002.2 KB · Views: 6

DanMaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
hey Brian. for folks like me that dont know you, please explain a little more what "it" actually is for $25.. is it a poster? 8"x11" photo on special paper? on a wood plaque? sorry but i didnt get exactly what your selling other than a picture jazzed up?

Brian Blinn

Reaction score
hey Brian. for folks like me that dont know you, please explain a little more what "it" actually is for $25.. is it a poster? 8"x11" photo on special paper? on a wood plaque? sorry but i didnt get exactly what your selling other than a picture jazzed up?

Hi Dan,
Thanks for the note. That's what I get for posting late at night hahaha -- basically what I had been doing was taking the photos, either at a tourney or even in person at their house and then doing the creative on the backend (like the finished product you see above). Now, since taking photos in person isn't really an option, I am still able to take existing photos that YOU have taken and slice them into the creative "jazzed up" photos attached. I don't usually get into the actual prints unless folks just don't have a way to get them...then I'll help there too. The files that you get when I'm finished are high-res and can be printed up to a 16"x20".

For those that don't know me, I am a long time coach in the Cincinnati area and currently coach at an area High School as well. Hope that helps clarify a little bit. These aren't for everyone, but I've had a lot of folks that wanted something for their kids/grandkids...especially right now when kids are missing an entire school season and are bummed out. At least they have something to remember the season by now...they should be proud of the accomplishment of making that team! I just hope we are able to get a summer season in this year!