Local D1 Confrences projected order of finish

BouldersDad

Reaction score
Found this interesting.

Horizon League: PROJECTED ORDER OF FINISH ? Cleveland State, Youngstown State, Green Bay, Valparaiso, Wright State, UIC, Oakland, Detroit.

MAC: PROJECTED ORDER OF FINISH (EAST) ? Ohio, Kent State, Akron, Bowling Green, Miami (Ohio), Buffalo

PROJECTED ORDER OF FINISH (WEST) ? Central Michigan, Northern Illinois, Ball State, Toledo, Eastern Michigan, Western Michigan

Atlantic Sun: PREDICTED ORDER OF FINISH - USC Upstate, Lipscomb, Stetson, FGCU, Kennesaw State, Jacksonville, North Florida, Northern Kentucky

Atlantic 10 Conference:pREDICTED ORDER OF FINISH - Fordham, Saint Louis, Saint Joseph's, UMass, La Salle, George Washington, Dayton, George Mason, St. Bonaventure, Rhode Island.

This should cover the D1,s in Ohio If I have missed anyone I apppoligize.

BouldersDad

Reaction score
The Big 10 can take care of its self, and do its own thing. I just think its great someone puts so much time into mid major analysis and reporting. There will be a ton of hype and reporting about TheOSU, Hardly anything written about the mids.

SoCal_Dad

Reaction score
I find the MAC announcement on UCS amusing - the Mid-American Conference preview is now up. Anything can happen in this conference; the only sure bet is it will rain cats and dogs at their tournament and there will be softball at 2:00 am to get the games in.

How true is that?

BouldersDad

Reaction score
I find the MAC announcement on UCS amusing - the Mid-American Conference preview is now up. Anything can happen in this conference; the only sure bet is it will rain cats and dogs at their tournament and there will be softball at 2:00 am to get the games in.

How true is that?

We can only hope it's true so it will be good reading