LOOKING FOR A NEW 05 TEAM THIS FALL.

Reaction score
Looking for a 05 team starting this fall (2019-2020) season in central Ohio, willing to travel further for the right team. We are committed to a team this year but will be looking in the fall.

Two 05 daughters looking.

First one is a starting pitcher with five pitches, great hitting her spots and utility player, good consistent top of the lineup batter.

Second one is a fast good tracking outfielder/middle infielder that gives 120 percent every time and a slap hitter.

Looking for a competitive team that has like-minded girls willing to put in the hard work and take the game serious.

Negatives of having sisters = None with these two, never missed a tournament and only a couple practices due to illness. These two are very committed and reliable to their team and sport.

Positives of having sisters = These two a lot, hard working, reliable and committed.

Please notify me if you want to see them at any tournaments this year playing or a brief resume.

Have other parent and coach references.

Dana
614-746-6020

Last edited:

Jose Tirado

Reaction score
Looking for a 05 team starting this fall (2019-2020) season in central Ohio, willing to travel further for the right team. We are committed to a team this year but will be looking in the fall.

First one is a starting pitcher with five pitches, great hitting her spots and utility player, good consistent top of the lineup batter.

Second one is a fast good tracking outfielder/middle infielder that gives 120 percent every time and a slap hitter.

Looking for a competitive team that has like-minded girls willing to put in the hard work and take the game serious.

Negatives of having sisters = None with these two, never missed a tournament and only a couple practices due to illness. These two are very committed and reliable to their team and sport.

Positives of having sisters = These two a lot, hard working, reliable and committed.

Please notify me if you want to see them at any tournaments this year playing or a brief resume.

Dana
614-746-6020
Are yo

Dana
614-746-6020

Dana
614-746-6020
bump[/Hello!! My name is jose Tirado with Cincy Slammers orange. We’re an 05 team and going to be looking to add 4 players due to them having to move up. We’re losing 2 pitchers so we’re looking to add another pitcher and outfielders. We’re playing a competitive schedule. Played at scenic city, outlaws invitational and playing Berliner World Series July 19,20,21. If you guys are playing there and are interested let me know and I would love to watch them play. My number is8599924806

Kalins1

Reaction score
Website
www.ohiostealthfastpitch.com
We are a mixed '04 and '05 team that will be moving to 16U this fall. We will be adding a pitcher and a utility player for the 2019/2020 season. Please let me know if you are interested. Due to the fact that we will only be filling very specific positions, we will have tryouts in more of a private/practice format with the remaining ladies on our team to make sure there is a fit. Thanks! If you have questions, please contact me by either PM in this forum or by emailing kalins1@gmail.com

We are based out of Powell.

Last edited: