Looking for pitchers in kent, streetsboro, twinsburg, tallmadge, ravenna or lorain county

zbeet

Reaction score
LOOKING FOR PITCHERS IN KENT, STREETSBORO, TWINSBURG, TALLMADGE, RAVENNA OR LORAIN COUNTY

I am a former varsity and tournament ball pitcher. I have pitched for 10+ years and was trained by Leffew Fastpitch for majority of those years. I have given lessons for the past 4 years to girls 10u through high school. I am currently studying a Kent State and looking to give lessons to girls near there. I am also interested in picking up more girls at home (Lorain County) for weekends and breaks. I also work with teams and do team pitching sessions as well.

I work on mechanics, speed drills, and spin. I have taught girls how to throw change ups, drop balls, screwballs, and am working on curve and rise. If pitchers already have those pitches, I work to improve the location, spin, and speed of the pitch. I'm very big on making sure pitchers have the right spin and mechanics with movement pitches especially. I have everything I need to teach with me. I currently work at local fields and if near the Kent area, will need someone willing to help find an indoor facility. At home (Lorain County) I have an indoor facility to use.

If interested, want a reference, or have any questions, please email me at zbpitching@gmail.com.