LOOKING FOR REC TOURNEYS FOR JULY-AUG.

West Milton is supposed to have a rec tournament July 9th through 11th, but this is first year for it. Jeff Chrisman is contact. 937-698-6241. Website is Eteamz.com/MUsoftball

14U, 12U, 10U, 9U

Draw is 7:00 this evening for West Milton tournament this weekend.

Teays Valley has rec tourneys. Go to tvybl.org and email them.

july 21-24 14u, 12u,10u,8u $225.00 , 175.00(8u) 3 game guarantee asa rules tourney intended for community travel/all-star teams. contact bruce beard - bbeard@columbus.rr.com or got our website at www.pcaba.com and click on girls softball tournaments

Westerville Youth Baseball and Softball League has a Rec tournament on July 30th-31st. If interested please email me.

The NWO Lady Irish are hosting a tournament July 1-3 in Toledo. This is the first annual Jim P. Wilde Memorial Tournament. Jim was a very active participant in THe Irish program and served in many capacities, his last being as President. Jim passed away this last year. He is sorely missed. We currently have 4 teams registered at 12U, 7 teams at 14U, 5 teams at 16U, and 4 teams at 18U. Anyone who knew Jim, knew he was 'for the Love of the Game.' I hope we can make this tournament a great reflection of his memory.

If you are interested, please contact me at John41966@aol.com and I will forward you all the info.

Thanks

Bucyrus Lightning 15 Under tournament July 23-24
Contact Steve @ 419-562-1697 or Chris @ 419-562-9489

plain city tournament july 22 -24 for rec-allstar/community travel teams only , we have just a few openings left in 14u, 10u and 8u ? ?12u is filled, ?please go to our website ?www.pcaba.com and click on softball tournaments ?or email me at bbeard@columbus.rr.com for more information or call me at 614-376-6959 thank you Bruce