Catching and Catchers discussion Looking for upcoming clinics for catchers

I am looking for any upcoming clinics other than the Ohio State ?Clinic on the 27th and 28th of January any information would greatly be appreciated

I forgot to mention that Shelly Prochaska will be instructing the catching session on Monday 1/21/08.

Just in case you didn't see it in another thread, Bruce posted our Jan. clinic information:

Heart of Ohio Softball Organization is proud to announce on Jan. 19th-21st we will be hosting a Mega Coaches/Players Clinic at All-Star Family Sports (in Continent) 6124 Busch Blvd. Columbus, OH 43229.

The instructors will be Howard Kobata (Defense) ,Bill Hillhouse(Pitching), Dave Patkaeu(Hitting) and Shelly Prochaska(Catching).
The Coaches Clinic will be Sunday Jan 20th 8a-5p.
The Player's Clinics will be on Sat.Jan 19th and Mon. Jan 21st 8a-5p.
The Coaches Clinic will be $90 per coach.
The Player's Clinic will be $50 per session per player.These Clinics are 1Hr.
The Player's Clinics of Pitching and Hitting will only have a MAX. of 3 Girls per session to Guarantee Quality time with these instructors.
Howard Kobata's Clinic is a max. of 12 Girls and is 2hrs. and is $70 per girl .(You must contact me personally on this clinic)
Shelly Prochaska Clinic is Max. of 6 Girls and is 1hr.

Bio. on each Instructor :
Howard Kobata - Howard is considered the Best Defensive Instructor in the Country.With over 20 years experience as a Girls Fastpitch softball Coach which includes several National and State Titles.
Howard will discuss all aspects fielding and demonstrate specific techniques and drills .This is a must for every team!

Bill Hillhouse:Bill is one of the premier pitching instructors in the country. He will discuss all aspects of pitching and provide demonstrations. Bill has played on 5- USA National Teams and won MVP at the Pan -Am games his first year.

Dave Patkaeu: Dave is the owner of the Power Zone Academy in British Columbia, Canada. He is known as one of the premier hitter in men?s international Fastpitch and has played on multiple world championship teams. Dave will cover all aspects of hitting including fundamentals and advanced skills as well as drills & practice techniques.

Shelly Prochaska : Shelly was a 4-year letter winner at Oregon State University.Following her Senior season she was selected All-Pac -Ten 2nd team and was selected Easton -Bell All-American. She was invited to USA National Team in California that same year. She is currently the Asst. Coach at Kenyon University .Shelly will discuss the drills and techniques used for Catching at a Higher level.

I will try to assist on any special requests and will try to put girls of same age and ability in same time slots if possible.

Allstar Family Sports has a Cafe and an Sport's Bar located inside .Here is there website:http://www.allstarsfsec.com/default.asp. There will be Food Specials during this event for all girls, coaches and parents. Per their request no beverages or food can be brought in to premises.

Your reservation will be held once I recieve your registration and money only!These openings will fill-up quickly so dont wait. Please contact me with any questions and I will email you the forms.
My email : bbeard@columbus.rr.com and cp-614-376-6959