Looking to Coach

kate07

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I am looking for an opportunity to help coach girls anywhere from 8U all the way to 18U (high school teams as well). I am located in the Akron/Canton area and would like to coach pitching and hitting. I'm willing to travel to tournaments (in Ohio and surrounding states). Below is a little bit about me.

Teams I have played for
Ohio Sapphires 8U & 10U (Hudson, OH)
Ohio Lasers Gray 12-14U (Columbus, OH)
Ohio Ice 18U (subbed for them when I was 13, went to Nationals in FL with them).
Ohio Ice Gold (18U for 2 years from 16-17 years old) (Akron, OH)
Ohio Outlaws 18U (Hudson, OH)
Tigerlillies (Macedonia, OH)

I attended Coventry High School where I lettered in academics and athletics all 4 years for head coach Lisa Andrews. I carried a 4.11 GPA and graduated in the top 25 of my class (Class of 2016).

I have been coached by familiar names such as Mark Hamilton (at Spano Dome), Radara McHugh (former Akron Racers pitching coach), Heather Johnson (former Grace College Head Coach), and Doug Finch (Jennie Finch's dad).

I do work full-time and go to school online full-time, but I want to share my love and knowledge of the game and would love to do that through coaching!

If you have any questions, please feel free to message me on here or email me at kbuggy710@yahoo.com.

Thank you for reading,

Katelynn Harrison

CARDS

Reaction score
Website
www.wearecolerain.com
Hi Katelynn,

Its GREAT you want to give back to a sport that you obviously love.

Remember to build a coaching profile as you have built your playing profile.
Make sure to take FREE coaching classes and if you want to coach High School make sure to complete the required courses on NFCA and NFHS. At the HS level you have to apply for a certificate.

Also, post what your coaching specialty is...Hitting/ bunting/slapping, Fielding Outfield/Infield, Pitching, Catching, Baserunning/stealing etc....

Good luck on your search, if you need hep building a profile or getting training let me know!

Last edited: