Lookouts '05 Premier - Private Tryouts

prattmandu

Reaction score
The Lookouts '05 Premier have had a successful recruiting season for our second year 05 team. We are still in need of a top level pitcher to join our other two strong pitchers. We have really strong catchers to help our pitchers, great speed on defense, and a line up that will hit.

With our very competitive schedule we will need 3 strong pitchers so there will be plenty of time in the circle.

We are also looking for a speed outfielder, preferably a slapper or left-handed hitter. Must have great speed.

We will be playing the top fall and summer tournaments, plus a full schedule of winter college showcases/camps such as University of Akron, Kent State University, Youngstown State, etc.

Our entire staff is non-parent coaches. I have coached over 20 years, and my two assistant coaches were a D2 college SS and one is a current D2 pitcher.

If interested please contact me quickly at (330) 962-7104 or kpratt@pridestaff.com

Coach Kevin Pratt

Lookouts Players and Families receive the following services as members of the organization:

· 20 hours of extensive winter training at the KSU Fieldhouse with instruction led by former D1 Coaches who are now professional instructors

· Individual team winter workouts to prepare players for their high school seasons

· A dedicated college recruiting coordinator to assist all HS players in the organization at no additional cost to families

· Mental Health and Mental Mindset Training with Julie Jones, former D1 Coach and mental performance training guru

· Hitting Clinics/Mental Training with Micaela Minner

· Pitching Clinics/Pitching Theory training with Mandee Luers

· Defensive Skills training with Tracee McCoy

· Free College Recruiting seminars led by some of the best former D1 Softball Coaches

· Multiple Coaching seminars for all Lookouts coaches

· Multiple sets of quality uniforms

· Very minimal fundraising

· Highly Competitive Fall, Winter, and Summer travel schedules

· Winter College Team Camps