ASA Tournament MADNESS ALL-STAR COLLEGE SHOWCASE ASA Eastern National Qualifier

Madness All-Star College Showcase
ASA Eastern National Qualifier
June 12 - 14
Ohio Sports Park, North Ridgeville, OH

The M C (Medina County) Madness will be hosting a college showcase tournament at the "NEW" Ohio Sports Park facilities in North Ridgeville, OH. Come and experience the newest state of the art facilities in Northeast Ohio.

This tournament is an ASA Eastern National Qualifier with age groups 10u, 12u, 14u, 16u, 18u and 23u. The cost is $275 per 10u and $375 per team in all other age groups.

There will be an All-Star game under the light featuring the best players as selected by our feature guest/college coaches. The winning coach from the 16u and the 18u divisions will coach the selected players as they showcase their talents to the college scouts.

Download the attached application by visiting www.eteams.com/mcmadnessfastpitch and select the Tournament page. Submit your application with your check to M C Madness, Inc.

M C MADNESS, INC.

c/o Traci Sullivan

6670 Nicoll Dr.

North Ridgeville, OH 44039

Any questions, please contact Traci Sullivan: (440-353-3701) sullivanclan@windstream.net

Isnt this the same weekend as the 14U ASA State tournament in Defiance?

May hurt the 14U division

For those wanting more information about the new fields, please visit our website tournament section. You will find the article from the Plain Dealer for your needs.

Thank you!

Gretchen Feiste
16u Madness Head Coach

Now that the snow is blowing....time to start thinking about summer tournaments!!! We look forward to making this tourney a yearly event.......so come on and join the "madness"!

Maddad;

I received your notice in regards to the Maddog 14u team and have forwarded to Traci Sullivan notification of you intent to participate.

Thanks

I am only working the website and do not have access to that information. I apologize and will see what we can do to let you know.

Yes, I am not sure of all the teams entered as I am only working on trying to keep the website and OFC items up to date. I will see if we can coordinate with the TD.

Thanks!

We currently have 10 16u teams entered and a few more have expressed interest...there is still time to enter!

Please contact our Tournament Director Traci Sullivan at sullivanclan@alltel.net for your direct question/needs. Traci will be happy to answer any questions with direct feedback. I am only the computer geek of the coaches and maintain the website and post to the OFC, I do not have a great deal of the information being requested.

We greatly appreciate you understanding.

Coach Murph. I just spoke with our TD and she knew of your interest. She has you penciled in until she received entry form and check. Thanks for being patient.

We understand that there has been issues with downloading the Word version of the application on our website. You can now select between a PDF version and the Word verion. Simply select the Handout http://www.eteamz.com/MCMadnessFastpitch/handouts/ area within the tree on the left hand side of the screen or the PDF version is attached to the Article within the tournament area http://www.eteamz.com/MCMadnessFastpitch/news/index.cfm?cat=560921.

Thanks for the feed back and we are looking forward to seeing everyone.

Coach Gretch
Head Coach 16u Madness

16U Maddogs are entering and this is the list I was given of paid 16U teams so far -

Akron Sapphires
Ashland Blaze
Broadview Hts. Eagles
Elyria
Lake Erie Waves
MC Madness
NAC Stingers
OH Ice
OH Magic
Tigerlillies
Wildcats