Marion Tournament June 18-19

I just wanted to give a quick compliment to the folks who ran the Marion tournament this past weekend. The tournament was well organized. It was probably one of the best-run tournaments I have been to.

Thanks.

I would have to agree also, and the umpiring wasn't to bad either. The tourney format made pool play games more important because you had 5 pool games which seeded you, then 1 vs 2, 3 vs 4 and so on.

I believe the 12U had the right teams in the Championship regardless of the luck of the draw !

what was the list of 12u teams in the tournament and who was in the championchip and who won?

There were 8 teams, Ohio Naturals, Marion Rebels, Heart of Ohio Force, North Union Wildcats, Buckeye Bandits, Stingrays 11, Westerville Ice and the Indian Lake Hurricanes. ?I know the Naturals went 5-0, Rebels went 4-1, and the Wildcats, Force and Buckeye Bandits went 3-2 in pool play. ?I don't know about the others. ?Naturals and the Rebels played for first and the Rebels won.

It was a very well run tournament, we had fun and will definately be back next year. ?

Brian always puts on a 1st class tournament. great weather, good umpiring. I will be back next year and still have a blast!!

Brian, consider contacting us about putting your team in our Classics tournament. We are cutting off entries soon. Anyone else interested, please visit our website at:

http://www.ohioclassics.com/classic.html

Thanks Brian

Jeff Klopfer
Ohio Classics 10U this year
12U next year.