may 21@ thunderplex

DAVE ANDERSON,Do you have the teams and/or the pools for the may 21st thunderplex tourney?? ??? ??? ???

we have been making adjustments to the pools and brackets due to last minute ads to the pools. ?These will be out to the teams shortly.

the teams have been posted up here for the last couple of weeks.

I see the teams for the Rip-It-Up tournament but can't find them for the May 21 tournament. Who are the teams and is there any place we can see the schedules?

I think they are redoing it again buck they dont seem to know how to get the #1 seeds meeting in the finals.I look for a big OHIO WEEKEND FOR THE BUCKEYE STATE TEAMS HERE.

Big weekend for Buckeye Teams EVERYWHERE! Who's at this one, we'll be close by and may need to stop by when there is a lull in the action over in Cortland.

BUCK-I - the teams are listed in a previous post up here. been up here for a couple of weeks. Schedules were emailed out to the coaches.

Lasersb - funny.

David,

Thanks I found the list from April, just didn't go back far enough the first time. I was wondering about posting the schedules for those of us that aren't at the tournament, but may want to stop by and check out some of the teams.

I dont know if you want him to do that buck unless you want to go watch TEAMS THAT DONT EXIST.

I must be missing something, not a first for me. What do you mean "don't exist"??

Buck,

We start with a game on all fields at 6:00 on Friday.
All games start at 8:00 on Sat and run through approx 8:00p
Sunday games start at 8:00 on all fields and championship
games start going off at 3:30 or later depending upon age group.

send me your email address and I'll email you the schedule.

lasersb - ?whoever you are, get a life...
if you'd publish your email address, I'd send you
the schedule too.

Results from the event are posted on the original thread.

lasersb can check the results from games that werent played by teams that dont exist.