May Mayhem May 19-20th, 2018

Bob_Himmelein

Reaction score
2nd ANNUAL MAY MAYHEM? EVENT MAY 19-20th, 2018
10U, 12U, 14U, 4 GAME MINIMUM* *Weather Permitting
$365 Entry Fee, $340 per team from same organization entered.

Games will be played at GRACIE PARK, ROOTSTOWN. OH. Gracie Park is one of the nicest small parks in N.E. Ohio.

FOR MORE TOURNAMENT INFORMATION, go to http://www.ohiofastpitchtournaments.com
Registration Forms are available in the Registration Section. On-Line Registration/Payment is also available on this website at a nominally higher fee.

For Questions, please contact Bob Himmelein - 440-773-9973 or via e-mail at bobh1951@gmail.com

NFHS Rules
75 Minutes, finish the inning. 12U & 14U Championship Games will be untimed, 10U will be maximum of 100 minutes, finish the inning.
Teams must be ready to play 20 minutes ahead of schedule.
Refunds as per rules of the event in the event of rain-outs.
Sportsmanship is expected and crude or abusive behavior will not be tolerated.
Restrooms, Concessions are available.
MAXIMUM 24 Teams

Bob_Himmelein

Reaction score
ANNOUCEMENT: Entry listed will be posted 12/13/2017. Sorry for the delay, some personal issues came up. Thank you.

Bob Himmelein

Bob_Himmelein

Reaction score
ANNOUNCEMENT: I will be updating the entry list on 12/13/17. I have some personal matters to deal with. We are pleased to announce that this event will be a USSSA Sanctioned event. A lot of research Has been done and we decided this is the best direction to go to continue our efforts to bring affordable events to N.E. In total all five of the events I run and many of the other former PGF events are switching. We will post this information is USSSA North Section soon.

Thanks for your patience.

Bob Himmelein