Meeting fellow OFC'ers

The OUTCASTfastpitch-14u will be at The Shootout at the Creek this weekend. :)

I am always looking to meet fellow OFC'ers to put faces with names. :D
I have been lucky enough to meet a couple and would love to meet as many as possible. ;)

I will be the Coach pacing uncontrollably up and down the 3rd base line and all around the dugout. ;&

PLEASE stop by and say HI!!! :yahoo:

I'll be running back and forth between the 10u games at Rivershore and the Shootout at Pastime. Good thing gas is going back up!!

Breezy, I'm with ya'... wearing out third base line at the 10's :eek: and wearing out the umps at the 12's ;&

The OUTCASTfastpitch-14u will be at The Shootout at the Creek this weekend. :)

I am always looking to meet fellow OFC'ers to put faces with names. :D
I have been lucky enough to meet a couple and would love to meet as many as possible. ;)

I will be the Coach pacing uncontrollably up and down the 3rd base line and all around the dugout. ;&

PLEASE stop by and say HI!!! :yahoo:

I met Lester and decided meeting OFC'ers was overrated. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I met Lester and decided meeting OFC'ers was overrated. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Its all relative...Cubs fan + I know musty is musty, and me running away might have tainted his experience...well many will understand IF are brave enough to hold your ground when he approaches you...best of luck and you have been forwarned!!

I will be at Beavercreek this weekend with the Buckeye Heat 94s. Stop by and introduce yourselves....

Same here. Beavercreek, letting the DD play for a great coach, instead of her dad., So I can be a fan and walk around, not pacing and being a nervous wreck..

I'll be at Beavercreek also. I think I'll take the identity of a Buckeye Heat '94 parent and ride the umpires until Johnnies gets a warning to control his fans. If that doesn't work I'll just call the opponents pitch locations out and maybe get him in a fight with the other coach. It's going to be a good weekend.:lmao:;&

I will be at the Mad River Classic watching all of my teams. You can't miss me, I am the Short, Fat bald Man walking really slow. And will be wearing my Gray OFC t-shirt. and making fun of TheRinger.

I will also be @ the mad river classic. And Yes the Urbana Man Does walk slow i think he needs a Scooter

I'm glad I'm going out of state. We will be at the Ohio Hawks tournament in Hebron, Kentucky Ya All

A Kentuckian asked: you know the difference between a Hillbilly and an Asshole?

Answer: The Ohio River

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Same here. Beavercreek, letting the DD play for a great coach, instead of her dad., So I can be a fan and walk around, not pacing and being a nervous wreck..

I have no reason whatsoever to be out at Beavercreek this weekend but i have to stop out with such a star studded cast. :cool:

What team you going to be with?

I will be at the Mad River Classic watching all of my teams. You can't miss me, I am the Short, Fat bald Man walking really slow. And will be wearing my Gray OFC t-shirt. and making fun of TheRinger.

Setting up camp a little early aren't you Jon? The Classic isn't until next weekend.

I'll be at Beavercreek also. I think I'll take the identity of a Buckeye Heat '94 parent and ride the umpires until Johnnies gets a warning to control his fans. If that doesn't work I'll just call the opponents pitch locations out and maybe get him in a fight with the other coach. It's going to be a good weekend.:lmao:;&

Moving up from a thread hijacker to a game hijacker? :lmao: You and Stats can hijack an entire tournament if you set your mind to it.

I am posting pics of the Ringer around the park stating that the Beavercreek Police is posting a reward for his capture.

That's great johnnies, my first LOL moment of the day. Of course, I haven't checked out the thread with all the cat pictures yet today. BTW, I will be at the Parma Wildcat Saturday, proudly wearing my OFC T-shirt. I couldn't talk my wife into putting "philbob's wife" on her OFC T-Shirt though. Funny, after 34 years if marriage, you'd think she'd jump at the chance to be publicly linked to me.

Hey Musty, will be at Rivershore as well and look forward to meeting you ..................Oh Wait..........our DDs are on the same team.

Had a LESTER moment, sorry. ;&

will be at berliner with the 16's! i met some laser parents in marysville last weekend...and catching up with old friends in between games..good fun..i think there ought to be a tent just for us at gapps (or is it gaaps?) since many of us will be there