Mental Training Tip: On Gaining Confidence

Does your team/daughter struggle with confidence?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Allow me to introduce myself, name name is Mackenzie Conrad-Osborne and I am a Pitching Instructor + Mental Training Coach in the Cleveland area.

I graduated from Keystone High School in 2012 and Coastal Carolina University in 2016 where I played + pitched. Over my career, I fell in love with the metal game and how it changed me completely as a player and as a person. Now I live to share that passion with others in any way that I can.

I'll be popping on here to share some tips and some ideas that you can incorporate with your teams and daughters!

Here's a thought to start with: STOP WAITING TO FEEL CONFIDENT... TRAIN YOUR CONFIDENCE INSTEAD! So many girls I work with think that confidence is a GIVEN when really, confidence is earned by putting yourself out there, risking failure and learning through the process. I was there... I was that girl who was just waiting, afraid.... Waiting to feel confident and afraid of failure. Until I learned that confidence is gained by failing and learning, I was living far under my potential in softball and in life.

Watch this short video I posted on Facebook to get a full understanding :)

Like I mentioned, I work with teams and players individually on improving the mental game. It is imperative that girls learn now for the game and for life that if they can master their mindset, they can thrive into their highest potential. If you think that I can help you in any way, please feel free to reach out to me and I would love to chat!