Mid Ohio Lady Bullets 05 Looking for 1 or 2 Utility players

ccdiamonds

Reaction score
The Mid Ohio Lady Bullets are currently looking for 1 or 2 05/06 utility players to fill out roster. Located in the Galion/Marion/Deleware area. Contact Coach Chris Campbell at 419-631-3151 to schedule a tryout.

ccdiamonds

Reaction score
Still need a couple utility players to complete roster. Have 9 so plenty of playing time to be earned.

Joe Bennett

Reaction score
Just checking to see if you are still needing Girls for your Team. My daughter will also be playing Rec. ball, but if you need players, let us know. She is an 05 infielder.

ccdiamonds

Reaction score
Just checking to see if you are still needing Girls for your Team. My daughter will also be playing Rec. ball, but if you need players, let us know. She is an 05 infielder.

Hello Joe. Thank you for your interest. We have filled our full time roster for the upcoming season. However there may be opportunities for sub-play in some tournaments. If you and your daughter would be interested in something like that feel free to message me on my cell number. 419-631-3151...We would want her to come to a few practices before playing with us ...just so she feels comfortable around the other girls.