Mitt Doctor

Does anyone have a phone number or e-mail address for the Mitt Doctor in Vienna?

Mike - the Glove Doctor works out of the Thunderplex in Vienna.

330-539-6186

Last edited by a moderator:

Is there anyone in the Springfield/Dayton area that works on
gloves? We had the pocket bust out of a 1st base mitt, during the last tournament.

For the past few years, I have offered glove repair and reconditioning on a mail order basis.

If your glove has become floppy, won't form a good pocket or has broken laces, it can be brought back to life. Even the oldest "beater" of a glove, after reconditioning, will have a shape and form similar to what it had when new.

In fact, a glove which has had all of the laces replaced might even need a small amount of break-in time to loosen it up again.

Combine the lace repair with a complete cleaning and quality leather conditioner application and your glove can be even better than new! It will already be formed to fit your hand, just the way you like it, and ready for years more service.

I can accept drop-offs or pick-up gloves locally (Columbus area) or accept gloves through the mail for repair.

Don't give up on that old glove you love! With the proper care, your "old friend" can be even better than new.

My contact information is available on my OFC profile.

Does anyone have a Glover Doctor contact in Cincinnati?

I'm in the north end, just a few miles south of Westerville and a few miles north of the Easton area.

Without local drop-off or pick-up, most any glove can be sent through USPS Priority Mail for a total postage of about $12. That would cover shipment both ways your glove to my house and the return back.

Can anyone out there tell me if there is a Glove Doctor in the Cincinnati area? I need a fast turnaround and would like to talk with someone in person. Thanks in advancee

RE: Glove repair in Cincinnati area.

This gentleman might still be in business. It's been a year or so since I dealt with him.

Cincinnati Classic Baseball Gloves (Terry Elkins)
924 Park Avenue
Hamilton, Ohio 45013
(513) 808-6341
(513) 602-5290 (cell)
terrye3@zoomtown.com

If you have any specific glove repair questions, feel free to email me at the address listed on my OFC profile. If you can't find anything in the Cincy area, I can offer fast turnaround on my mail order service. ;)

To all the posters that contacted me, via my personal email, with questions about glove repairs, I would like to offer a great big THANK YOU! ;D

Most of the gloves are ready to ship and the ones that arrived in the past few days will ship within the next 48 hours.

Thanks again OFC posters. May your refurbished gloves give you many years of great service!

Bretman,
what is your cost to relace, clean, condition, etc?

HighHard1,

Thanks for your interest- it is appreciated!

I'm sure that the OFC moderators would prefer that commerce be discussed through private email, as opposed to on these boards.

Feel free to contact me and I can give you all of the details. My personal email address is:

bretstumpf@hotmail.com

Suffice to say, based on other websites I have seen, my prices are about $10 cheaper to relace an entire glove than what is usually charged. Plus, for OFC posters, I will do the cleaning and conditioning for free. Most websites charge an additional $5-$10 for this service.

Drop me a line and let me know what you need! ;D