ASA Tournament Mogadore wildcat classic USA/ASA ENQ 10/12 results

Reaction score
I would like to personally thank all the 10u and 12u teams, coaches and parents for coming this weekend. We battled the weather but we're able to get the tournament in despite everyone in the area canceling their tourneys. The Ohio Warriors from Boardman took the crown in a hard fought 12u game with the Ohio Lady Bombers. In 10u, the Lady Lookouts put 2 teams into the finals and Lady Lookouts Black took home the crown. Everyone that came will tell you, our grounds crew is the best in the area. They battled all weekend but we made it though. Great job to all the girls and good sportsmanship to all the teams. See you next year.

nwbackstop

Reaction score
The grounds crew was great,the umping was good and lots of quality teams.Very well run tourney,thanks for having us.

Reaction score
This was, as always, a fantastic well run tournament. The grounds crew was definatly sleep deprived. They worked the ass's off this weekend. We played ball when every other TD threw in the towel. Charlie never gave up. I think the field crew used a semi load of field dry. By the time the championship game they probably could have used a little water added. The 12u championship with the Ohio Warriors was a fantastic game. They came to play good hard ball. Warriors are a very good, disciplined team. I would be pleased to play them any chance I get. The Warriors short stop is the fast thing I have ever seen on two legs.
Thanks Charlie for another great weekend and I WILL SEE YOU NEXT YEAR.