Momzillas

Xrayaries

Reaction score
There is nothing worse than a Momzilla. I don't want or need your stupid drama. Do these woman not realize they create the drama they say they don't want to be a part of?

yossarian

Reaction score
Over the last few years, 75% of the drama I've seen have been dads.

Xrayaries

Reaction score
I have seen some dad's, but not at the rate of Mom's creating drama. I have to sit in the outfield alone so I don't explode on some of these mom's.

I would also like to smack the smoking parents that light up wherever they want. All fields should be smoke free.

yossarian

Reaction score
Do you have the breakdown for step dads and mom's current boyfriend?

As a matter of fact, of the 75% noted above:

Biological dads account for 26% (on accounta it's a direct reflection on the quality of their own genes).
Mom's current boyfriends generate 6% of said drama because they're sort of on probation.
Step dads are responsible for the least drama at 2% because, you know, they don't want to piss off the kid OR the mom.
And the majority of drama (66%) comes from when biological dad, step dad AND current boyfriend come to the same game (Jerry Springer usually can be found sitting with college scouts and cops tend to show up to those so bring popcorn).

;)

wow

Reaction score
As a matter of fact, of the 75% noted above:

Biological dads account for 26% (on accounta it's a direct reflection on the quality of their own genes).
Mom's current boyfriends generate 6% of said drama because they're sort of on probation.
Step dads are responsible for the least drama at 2% because, you know, they don't want to piss off the kid OR the mom.
And the majority of drama (66%) comes from when biological dad, step dad AND current boyfriend come to the same game (Jerry Springer usually can be found sitting with college scouts and cops tend to show up to those so bring popcorn).

;)

That's funny stuff.....

FastBat

Reaction score
Men run their mouths more than women, hands down! If a man is behind the backstop, running his mouth, you can hear him in left field! And they gossip worse than women, too! Women get mad and stare daggers, go home and complain, but it's the men that tend to be momzillas! JMHO...:eek:!

Xrayaries

Reaction score
Not true. I'm the guy behind you that says nothing. I just observe and have no conversations. I have been attending softball games for 27 years. I even played in a few. You can whisper all you want, I still hear it. You can talk under your breath, I still hear it. You sit in your little group of woman and critisise only the plays you actually see. This occasionally happens when you stop talking to take a breath. I know the guys won't support me here because they know your the boss. There really should be a Chatty Cathy section on the boards here.