Myrtle Baach tourneys - june?

DanMaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just spoke with the superintendent of recreation / sports tourism for the North Myrtle Beach sports complex... they are looking at hopefully starting touney's back up in June... no idea what Dewine is planning but i think in 2 weeks a lot of things can / will change for the better. Fingers crossed!!
HOPE THIS IS A POSITIVE FOR ALL OF SOFTBALL

HITTER23

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I dont think Dewine is going to make a decision either way by what some other state is doing.

I would hate to have to still be a head coach in this , trying to get refunds back from tournies already lost and to attempt to piece together another schedule on the fly. Unless theyre totally new , most of these tournies will be full. Good luck with scheduling hotels IF you do find a tourney to get in, IF there are rooms open. Most teams dont have the revenue to pay for a new slate of tournies with the money out for the original schedule. Not to mention keeping your team whole without defections. Im getting a headache just thinking about it.

DanMaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
might be going out on a limb here... i say in 2 weeks we get something concrete from De-winer.

24GahannaLadyLions7

Reaction score
I dont think Dewine is going to make a decision either way by what some other state is doing.

I would hate to have to still be a head coach in this , trying to get refunds back from tournies already lost and to attempt to piece together another schedule on the fly. Unless theyre totally new , most of these tournies will be full. Good luck with scheduling hotels IF you do find a tourney to get in, IF there are rooms open. Most teams dont have the revenue to pay for a new slate of tournies with the money out for the original schedule. Not to mention keeping your team whole without defections. Im getting a headache just thinking about it.

Nightmare... I probably sent out 4 new schedules to my team already --brutal