NCAA tourney

Although there are ten other teams in the Big Ten, I would rather have seen win the NCAA softball tourney, it was nice to finally see a team east of the Mississippi win the tourney. Maybe now eastern and midwest teams will get a little more respect.

The young lady from lockport stole the show. What a clinic this kid put on hitting the ball off of one of our nations best young pitchers! WHEW!!!! I was fired up when she hit the 3 run homer!!
It was the first time in my whole life I actually cheered for the Blue and Maze! Today Im back to being a true BUCKEYE fan!
G

I couldn't believe I was cheering for Michigan too!
Go Bucks!
Headed to StingRay Tourney, Bye.

Just remember that half their roster is from California,Oregon,Florida,Arizona......etc. So much for midwest respect. They do have alot of girls from Michigan though.

Six of the 10 starters are from Michigan, Ohio, and IL. ?In fact, looking thru the roster, the breakdown is as follows:

MI - 8
CA - 4
MO - 2
OR, OH, AZ, IL, FL - 1 each.

One would expect a national program to recruit nationally. ?Michigan defeated a team made up almost entirely of west coast (I'm including AZ in that classification) players. ?It is a positive step for softball.

Its great for softball in the northeast.The LEFT COAST WACKOS have to be just furious about this happening,so much for the only ball that counts being out west. ;D ;D ;D