Catching and Catchers discussion new catcher need some drills

Lefty01

Reaction score
My daughter is an 01 and has caught for 2 years....she is left handed..she's worked with college coach's and have givin some great advise...we are looking for some things for quicknes,accuracy, target drills and strenghthining..basically any advise is very welcome...I also would welcome advice to help her running form, she tends to run flat footed at Times and I was wondering how to help correct.....thank you OFC

larrybowman

Reaction score
Not sure about the running..... You could time my dd 40 yd time with a sun dial! It's hard to tell you good drills...... If you check out you tube, and the maddogs, you will be sure to find some good stuff. Granted some of the "crap" on you tube is just that.....crap. Though there are some cool tips and techniques you can check out if you look hard enough. Wish I had the exact name or page for ya..... Sorry. Beyond that, I have always been told about Maddogs in Alliance. My dd has never gone, she's always worked with Erika Warren, who is great as well. Pm me if you'd like some info on her.