ALL-STARS Tournament New Phila Pumpkin Smash

Odelay

Reaction score
New Phila Pumpkin Smash
NPGSL is hosting a Rec/Allstar pumpkin smash tournament. All aspects of the tournament will be handled by our board members, and we aim to make this a great experience! Do not hesitate to contact the directors listed on the registration form with any questions. Thank you!

Dates for Tournament: August 18-20

Cost: $300.00 ****Rec Teams Only ****

Every team that signs up will get a power net.
Deadline for registration form and money is August 11th.
Each team will get 3 pool play games, and the tournament will be set up according to the pool play games.

Bring your own decorated pumpkins.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6z...ew?usp=sharing

Odelay

Reaction score
Free power net goes to each team that registers.

Odelay

Reaction score
Yes we are offering 8u through 14u.

Deadline to register is August 11th.

Odelay

Reaction score
Remember August 1st is the OHSAA start date for incoming freshman. If you have a younger team that is moving into 14u next year you can register them for 14u. Otherwise it gets into the state regulations.

nwbackstop

Reaction score
Interested in bringing a 12u team ,the link isnt working,any info you can send my way would be great

Odelay

Reaction score
Sorry to announce that this tournament has been cancelled. Our power net order was due and we had no entries. This is our first attempt at hosting a tournament and didn't do enough to get the word out. I ask that any rec/all star teams please keep us in mind in the future. I would also ask any travel clubs to not give up on the early bird tournament, our goal is to host competetive and enjoyable tournaments for everyone.

If there is any advice/tips on making things more accessible please pm me and let me know. Thanks again for the teams that contacted us, and sorry we couldn't make it happen.

Dave