Indoor Tournament ** NEW ** schedule for the "ALL NIGHTERS" in Middletown

Back by popular demand..... :yahoo::yahoo:

Here is the new schedule for the indoor events to be held at the Complex in Middletown. We have now added the famous "ALL NIGHTERS"

December 18th -- 14U 1 DAY EVENT
January 8th -- 12U ALL NIGHTER
January 15th -- 14U ALL NIGHTER
January 22nd -- 16U/18U ALL NIGHTER
February 5th -- 14U ALL NIGHTER
February 19th -- 16U/18U 1 DAY EVENT

The cost for each event will be $330
New for this year, there will be NO DOOR FEE!!!
All events are limited to the first 6 teams

** All 1 day events will be a 3 game round robin
** All ALL NIGHTER events will be 2 pool game, seeded into single elimination

These events usually fill up pretty quick. If you want to reserve your teams spot, let me know.

For more information or to get your team registered contact me via PM, at ccain_1976@yahoo.com or 513-393-2354

Hey Mike (Ohio Wave 14U), I got a spot reserved for you... :lmao::lmao:

my older daughter played there last year but did not like it because they did not use real softballs they used the soft indoor balls, and played everything off the walls even if it was a foul ball . does anyone know if they changed these things for this year?

Yes we do use the incrediballs for indoors.

In years past we have played all balls (including foul balls), if caught off the NETTING (not the walls) was an out. BUT..... New for this year all balls that come in contact with the nets and/or walls in foul territory will be foul.

Balls that get hungup in the netting in fair territory will still be ruled a ground run double and all fly balls in fair territory off the NETTING can be caught for an out. All balls that come in contact with the WALLS in fair territory, must be played. If a ball hits the back outfield netting it is a homerun. In 4 years of hosting these indoor events we have had 0 homeruns. There has been some very close ones but none has actually hit the back netting.

Thank you,
Chris

Teams are starting to signup for the ALL NIGHTERS. We can only take 6 teams for each event.

The ALL NIGHTER events was designed for new teams/new players to be able to play a little softball and have some fun and bond between games. In years past we have had DJ's, music, movies, basketball and inflatable jumpers for teams to enjoy between games. We are hoping to continue the same for this years events. These really are a great way for new teams or teams with new players to bond during the winter..

Hey Mike (Ohio Wave 14U), I got a spot reserved for you... :lmao::lmao:

I think we'll be coming in Jan. or Feb. I'll finalize the date at our scrimmage next weekend. Yeah, I appreciate the public reservation.:mad: I'll see if any other teams want to come down also, they need to feel the pain too.

Can the list of teams for each date be posted along with how many openings remain?

Thanks!

Here is the team lists. I will update the list as team signup. Again, we can only take 6 teams for each event.

January 8th -- 12U ALL NIGHTER
1) Ohio Edge
2) Venom

January 15th -- 14U ALL NIGHTER (1 SPOT LEFT)
1) Ohio Edge
2) Cincy Magic 13U
3) Cincy Magic 14U
4) Sabatoge 14U
5) Venom Black
6) Havoc Fastpitch (checking availability)

January 22nd -- 16U/18U ALL NIGHTER (POSSIBLY 1 SPOT LEFT)
1) Ohio Edge
2) West Liberty Force
3) Shut up Dad (pickup team)
4) Outcast Fastpitch
5) Southern Fury 18U (inquiring)
6) Maroon Devils

February 5th -- 14U ALL NIGHTER (1 SPOT LEFT)
1) Lady Hurricans
2) Havoc Fastpitch
3) Buckeye Heat 97
4) Ohio Wave
5) Central Ohio Ice
6) Cincy Static 97

February 19th -- 16U/18U 1 DAY EVENT 2 SPOTS LEFT
1) Miami Valley Vipers
2) Southern Fury 18U (inquiring)
3) Miami Valley Express
4) Venom 16U

Several other teams are inquiring and we are just waiting for them to tell us to add them to the list.

Gannon,

Please add the OUTCASTfastpitch 16u to the all nighter on Jan 22nd.

Thanks

Added the Ohio Wave 14 to the Feb 5th All Nighter.

Glad to have you Mike.....:lmao:

All Nighters are starting to fill up. Get your team registered soon.

Central Ohio Ice interested in the Feb 5th All Nighter. We will let you know ASAP.

Thanks.

Thank you for your confirmation Central Ohio Ice to the February 5th All Nighter. There is only 1 spot left for this 14U event.

Hey, the next day (Feb. 6th) isn't the Super Bowl is it? I may need to take the 7th off for recovery.