NKU 1 day tourneys 195.00 3 games

Games will be played on the NKU softball field.
4 teams each date
3 game guarantee (round robin)
NKU players will announce the games
Each team will bring 2 new game balls
Continuous batting order and free substitution
NKU players will be umpiring the games and these tournaments are fund raisers for the NKU softball team.
There will be an 85 minute, drop dead time limit on all games, a game ending in a tie will just be a tie.

Each team that participates in this tournament will have the option to accept an ASA regional berth, Northern or Eastern, your choice and the Cincinnati J.O. ASA commissioner Michelle Fletcher,cincyasa@yahoo.com will determine weather you receive an A or B berth. You do not have to accept this berth. Any team playing up can get a berth in their age appropriate division. Example, 12u playing 14u can get a 12u berth. If you serious about playing ASA this is a great opportunity for your team. Thank you.

September 16th. 14u, 12u teams are welcome to play in these tourneys.
September 29th. 14u
September 30th 16u, we would allow 18u teams to play if that is ok with the 16u teams entered.
October 6th 16u
October 7th 14u
Again, any team that plays will receive an ASA regional berth.
I will keep this post updated, please feel free to email or text me
greggm@nku.edu
859-496-6729
thank you
Chip Gregg

Chip, Our 14u Hoff team came down to this last year and Coach Mike spoke highly of it ... I will bring my 16u team down (and probably several other Hawks teams) and hopefully we can get some time to chat...

Doug Lenos
President, Ohio Hawks

Chip, you can put our 18u Bandits down for Sunday 9/30. As you know we will be first year 18u but let us know as soon as possible if we are not able to play.

Tim

Chip add Havoc 16u for the 30th. The NKU players and staff do a great job with these one day tournaments. My girls always have a blast.

Mike

Chip,

Please put down the NWO Lady Buckeyes 16U down for October 6. The girls had a blast last year and are looking forward to coming back. Thanks.

Mike

Chip,
Put my 16U Ohio Hawks Hoff-Hoff team down again this year. We had a blast last year.
Mike Hoff

Chip
Cincy Magic 96' Black would like to participate Sept 30th. I will send you an email to confirm. Thanks.

Mike Tarter
Cincy Magic 96' Black

Sept 30th

NKY Bandits
Havoc
Cincy Magic 96' Black
NWO Lady Buckeyes

Hi Chip,

Please put Ohio Hawks Davis 98 in for October 7th. This sounds good!!

Tracy Wilson
Ohio Hawks 98- Davis
cell: 937-631-9856

October 7th

Ohio Hawks 98 Davis
Chaos
Blazers 99 Red
Lancaster Pride 98

The Ohio Classics 99 are very interested in Sep 16th or 29th if some other 14U were willing to play also.

Kreston Harris
Ohio Classics 99

Lancaster Pride 98' is interested in this put us down for October 7th.

Thanks,
Joe Ogg
Lancaster Pride 98' 14U

PC Sting '96

* September 30th 16u, we would allow 18u teams to play if that is ok with the 16u teams entered

Brad Keaton