No entry fee - july 2, 3, 4 & 5

No entry fee - july 3, 4 & 5

SDS "Thank you" Middletown Tournament
July 3, 4 & 5

th_LOGO12-19-08.jpg

Sudden Death Softball has a beautiful facility in which to schedule tournaments and games and we want to thank the City of Middletown, Ohio so we are offering this tournament at NO CHARGE!
Entry Fee $000.00
FREE ENTRY FEE
NO ENTRY FEE
You're reading right! Bring your team to Middletown, Ohio for a 4 game guarantee tournament at no charge to the participating teams!
This is an All-Sanction Tournament. All teams are welcome!
Limited to the first 32 teams!
10U, 12U, 14U & 16U
The format will include 3 pool play games & a single elimination tournament!
Unlimited Substitution, roster batting & 1 hour 15 minute time limits!

We will charge a $100 refundable deposit. This deposit guarantees your spot in the tournament. The deposit will be refunded at the tournament check-in!

Make $100 deposit check payable to:
Sudden Death Softball

Mail Check to:
1518 Meadow Ave.
Middletown, Ohio 45044

For more information contact:
Gregg Pigg- 513-849-9121
Or
Chris Cain- 513-393-2354

Nice job guys! We're already committed to a state tournament for this weekend, but I wish you the best of luck in filling up your tourney.

What time will games be played on July 2nd and 3rd? Our 12U team may be interested....

The start times depend on the number of teams entered. We may not start on Friday. I edited the post to include July 3, 4 & 5. If there are more teams we will include Thursday.

What type of teams are repsonding. Any rec-plus type or is this looking like a travel team only tourney?

The tournament is open to anyone. If rec teams wish to play up, they may. So far noone is committed to playing but its only been posted a day

12u Pickaway County Sting White is interested. I will talk to the parents on my team this weekend at Greeenville to see about schedules..

Sounds good Sting, we would love to have your team.........

I have a feeling this will fill up pretty quick. With the way the economy is, what better way to play ball............. FREE!!!!!! Why wouldn't you play????

Impressive offer, guys! I wish we could, but we are signed up for a tourney already that weekend. But we'll still see you at the SDS Summer Classic! :-0

I second CincyFury's comments!
Very impressive!
Hope it goes well, good luck to the SDS Family..

Coach John
Chain Reaction

The list is updated. There are others polling parents:
Heath Crush
Englewood Thunder

CoachSDS,

Speaking of filling up fast, can you give me an idea of what teams have turned reg forms in for the SDS Summer Classic so far? I've heard good things about how it was run last year, and am excited to bring my team to your event.
----------------

Sounds good Sting, we would love to have your team.........

I have a feeling this will fill up pretty quick. With the way the economy is, what better way to play ball............. FREE!!!!!! Why wouldn't you play????

CoachSDS,

Speaking of filling up fast, can you give me an idea of what teams have turned reg forms in for the SDS Summer Classic so far? I've heard good things about how it was run last year, and am excited to bring my team to your event.

CincyFury,

This is the 3rd year we will have hosted the SDS Summer Classic. Most of the teams are ones that have returned since we started it. This is a great event. We try to accomidate all teams, throw the politics out and just play some ball.

Here is a link to the thread. There are a few other teams showing intrest but for the most part, the team list is current.

http://www.game-ex.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=15269

Gregg,
Please add the Lady Mustangs 12U and the Miamisburg Blast 16U to the list.

This thing is filling fast. Don't wait, get your team registered now!!!!

SDS,
OUTCASTfastpitch-14u just found out that our previous plans for this weekend did NOT work out. :(
We would love for you to add the OUTCASTfastpitch-14u team to your Tourny. :yahoo:
I will try to get with Todd to have him send in BOTH OUTCASTfastpitch teams deposits together. :D

Thanks,

Guys,

I did NOT see the SDS 13u and 14u teams on the list. :(

Are yours teams going to participate? :confused: