Northeast Ohio High School Division 1 and 2 teams. Who are the top ten?

nester1234

Reaction score
1. Keystone
2. Barberton
3. Westlake
4. Walsh
5. Brecksville
6. Avon
7. Medina
8. Amherst
9. Midview
10. Mentor

I have no idea but right now I just put these teams out.

okiedad1961

Reaction score
Don't know if you get out much Nester but you better look at the Federal league this year it has 4-5 that could be right there at the top.

poden-smoden

Reaction score
Moderator...please, please, please delete this thread. I really was enjoying my time without thinking about school ball!

That is unless Trainwrecker hates one of the top ten, then by all means, let the show begin!!

wannaplaysb

Reaction score
It is Spano season...some of the teams mentioned will be back in action this weekend! Thank goodness for this past weekend off.

init4all

Reaction score
Moderator...please, please, please delete this thread. I really was enjoying my time without thinking about school ball!

That is unless Trainwrecker hates one of the top ten, then by all means, let the show begin!!
Bahhahaha!!!

init4all

Reaction score

Well if these teams have any Outlaws on them I'm sure she will show up!!!!

wow

Reaction score
Talking about HS ball in November and ranking top 10? Wayyyyy too early. Take a look and who is playing winter indoors and who returns. Lots of teams reassembling. I have no problem with the list, as those are all outstanding programs.

Plus we don't really like to rank (poll) teams after 12U, right? I would hate to have someone's feelings get hurt!

init4all

Reaction score
What teams are going to get better with in coming freshman? I know Amherst will add a few...

brownsfan

Reaction score
I just picked up something. 4 of the teams are in the same conference.

lewam3

Reaction score
1. Keystone
2. Barberton
3. Westlake
4. Walsh
5. Brecksville
6. Avon
7. Medina
8. Amherst
9. Midview
10. Mentor

I have no idea but right now I just put these teams out.

Have to put Elyria in that list. Also, Westlake graduated 6 starters. They will have to earn their stripes this year.

Reaction score
Both the Federal League and the SWC should be very good and competitive conferences this year. Be interesting to see how they all do this winter.

lewam3

Reaction score
DD played against Walsh at Lost Nation last weekend. Walsh is a balanced team with good speed on the bases, disciplined batters, solid infield and a great starting Junior pitcher. I did not see the other pitchers. I can see them racking up some W's this Spring and contending for a championship.