Northern Kentucky University 1 day tourneys 195.0

Northern Kentucky University will be hosting fall tournaments.
One day
All games will be announced and the inning by inning scoreboard will be operated by NKU
Each date is limited to 4 teams
4 game guarantee
1 dollar admission... children 12 and younger are free
Non-sanctioned
195.00 entry fee.. teams must supply their own game balls.
NKU players will be umpiring the games and these tournaments are fund raisers for the NKU softball team.
There will be a 1:15 time limit on all games.. Drop dead @ time limit.
3 pool games and then 1 vs 2 for championship and 3 vs 4 for 3rd place

Sept 26- 16u
Sept 27- 14u
Oct 10- 16 and 18u combined
Oct 11- 16u

Please send an email to chipgregg@fuse.net to register and for any questions you may have, the NKU softball program appreciates the support from the teams that played last fall and we look forward to another great fall tournament schedule.

Thank you.

9-26
Cincy Doom-- Ware **** full
EMR --Mcqueen
Cincy Ice
Ohio Dragons

9 - 27 **** full
EMR-- Barrett
Diggers
Bandits 96
Miami Vally Vipers

10-10 14u ***** full
Bandits 96
KY Thunder
EMR Barrett
KY Xplosion

10-11 **** full
Cincy Doom- Ware
EMR-- McQueen
Cincy Ice
Bandits-- Lang

Awesome chance to play some ball against some good competition on an awesome field. Jump in while you can, folks!

CincyFury,

Tried to get Chip to throw in a Parent Home Run Derby as an additional fundraiser for the girls. Based on Chips lack of response, I think he had issues with the visual of my extension thru the ball....

Bob, that is an awesome idea, unfortunately we have daylight constraints. If we could make it happen in 30 minutes it is a go.
Chip

Chip,
You could always have the Derby for parents from 6:00 am to 8:00 am, should be enough daylight by then for them to look silly while the "real" ball players are warming up. :lmao:

My ten swings will take about tens seconds, as I doubt I will be watching anything in the sky afterwards.

Thinking even if we only get 10-15 Mom or Dads it's another $100-200 for the girls and quite a laugh for those braving the chilling mornings pre-game. Let me know if you want some help organizing and/or at gate to sell Dads/Moms 5-10 swings for their chance to knock one out.

Would you be the designated BP Pitcher? Or would we have one of your aces go say 70%.

Chip
Sent you an email.

Please enter Cincy Ice 16U for both dates: Sept. 26 and Oct. 11.

I can barely keep the ball in fair territory with the pitching machine set at 62... there's no way I will even reach the outfield if I face a live pitcher. :eek:

My ten swings will take about tens seconds, as I doubt I will be watching anything in the sky afterwards.

Thinking even if we only get 10-15 Mom or Dads it's another $100-200 for the girls and quite a laugh for those braving the chilling mornings pre-game. Let me know if you want some help organizing and/or at gate to sell Dads/Moms 5-10 swings for their chance to knock one out.

Would you be the designated BP Pitcher? Or would we have one of your aces go say 70%.

OK I think we will do it around noon, we can spare 30 minutes for some fun. Bring your own chucker.

Dean, this year the teams must provide the game balls, so maybe a base this year.

Chip,

.....Bring your own chucker..., I LOVE IT! Michelle, will get her chance to strike me out, like I've been hearing for the last year. Hmmmmm!

Chip, please let me know if I can help on Tourney days. Love to pay back for all you do all winter long for so many for so little. YOU THE MAN!

Chip,
Please add the Ohio Dragons to both 16U dates. Thanks! Will send an email too.

A free Bump for my friends at NKU! Here we go Northern, here we go... Go Norse!

Heard this was a really solid ran tourny last fall. If good ole Len picks up the hotel tab we`ll head on down and watch some ball on the 27th!!!! ;&

LOL

what a great tourny the girls from NKU do a great job, I hope to see more local 16 18 teams that want some COLLEGE X POSER come and play.

no reason to go out of town to be seen when you can play locally in front of top tier college coaches

should not be a problem for all of the BIG travel teams around town