Northern Kentucky University 1 day tourneys 195.00

Northern Kentucky University will be hosting fall tournaments.
One day
All games will be announced and the inning by inning scoreboard will be operated by NKU
Each date is limited to 4 teams
4 game guarantee
Free admission
Non-sanctioned
195.00 entry fee
NKU players will be umpiring the games and these tournaments are fund raisers for the NKU softball team.
There will be a 1:15 time limit on all games
3 pool games and then 1 vs 2 for championship and 3 vs 4 for 3rd place

Sept 13- 16u
Sept 14- 14u
Sept 27- 12u
Sept 28- 16u
Oct 11- 14u
Oct 12- 12u
Oct 18- 16u
Oct 19- 14u

Please send an email to chipgregg@fuse.net to register and for any questions you may have, the NKU softball program appreciates the support from the teams that played last fall and we look forward to another great fall tournament schedule.

NKU players will be umpiring the games and these tournaments are fund raisers for the NKU softball team...
Guess we'll see how much my DD remembers from her umpiring cert. class :D

This is a great opportunity to see what your team needs to work on over the winter. DD's team attended last year. The NKU girls work hard and the facility is top-notch.

Chip,

I have a dumb question... Are all the games played on NKU's home field on campus, or at another location?

Thanks!

Larry Wical
NKU Class of 1997
www.CincyFury.com

When I talked to Chip about these games a few weeks ago I was under the impression all games would be played on the NKU campus only.

All games will be played on the NKU softball field, that is why we limit the number of teams to 4 per day.
thanks

A few parents on our team have asked what time the first games will be played on Sundays, curious to see if they may clash with church commitments. Any ideas yet on start times? Also, are any of the dates "full" yet? Thanks Chip!

There are openings and we will start at 8am, I will do everything I can to help out on times.
thanks for your interest
Chip

This is a great opportunity for teams to see what they need to work on.

This will be the 15u vipers in this tourney. This will be our first test to compete with some of the older girls. Lets play ball:yahoo:

UPDATE
So far these are the teams entered
9-13
Miami Valley Vipers
Diamond Dominators
Kentucky Thunder
Shock Fastpitch
9-27
Kentucky Thunder
9-28
Cincy Doom
Kentucky Thunder
Cincy Ice
Shock Fastpitch
OFC Heat Orange
10-11
Milan Gold Diggers
Northern Kentucky Bandits
10-12
Kentucky Thunder
10-18
Cincy Fury
Shock Fastpitch
Kentucky Thunder
10-19
Milan Gold Diggers
Northern Kentucky Bandits
Cincy Fury

please send checks to
Kathy Stewart softball coach
250 A.H.C.
Nunn Drive
Highland Heights Kentucky, 41099
thanks

If Chip is running this tournament then you know it will be nothing but first class all the way! Sign up before it is too late.

Chip,

Any updates on the October 18 & 19th dates as far as teams entered? I noticed there are only 3 teams on each of those dates. Would those teams still have a way to play 4 games minimum even with 3 teams in the mix? Any chance of offering a discounted rate to teams entering more than 1 date... a sort of "bulk discount" rate - say, $150 per tourney if you book 2 or more? ;-) Just a thought.

There is over a month left before the October 18 & 19 tournaments and I feel certain both will fill up, You will get 4 games in and I think 195.00 is pretty reasonable for 4 games, this is a fund raiser for our NKU team and we appreciate your support.

Chip,
If any teams back out of the 28th, I would like to get my team in...

Miami Valley Vipers 15u

If any 16u teams can play on the 27th we will take 4 more teams and play, let me know and we will make it happen.
thanks
Chip

chip i will check with everyone on cincy doom u16 and let you know on sunday