NPF is looking for your input!

Discussion in 'Akron Racers - Akron, Ohio' started by Stacy_Corp_Akron_Racers, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Louuuuu

Louuuuu Member

NPF Fantasy League? Innovative thinking!

2. coachjwb

coachjwb Well-Known Member

Ricky and I have talked about a fantasy league on the radio show a couple of times in analyzing why there is isn't as much interest in the sport as there should be, and what could be done to improve it. Fantasy sports are obviously a huge driver of fans following other pro sports. I haven't attended games in the past, but just recently moved to Akron and do plan to do so next year. I would be interested in hearing more about what media outlets there are currently ... I know Ricky and I thought it would be interesting to do one of our game broadcasts sometime if there wasn't one already and we were permitted to do so.

3. brownsfan

brownsfan Member

What was great to see was another expansion team was created. Not a relocation, a true expansion like the Charge.

www.scrapyarddawgs.com

4. TheSoftballZone

TheSoftballZone Administrator

Were currently on track to have a fantasy Pro Softball league up and running before December of this year. Of course the draft for players won't start until we have a current roster in place for 2016. But we're going to run a mock draft before January.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2015
  5. Louuuuu

Louuuuu Member

NPF Fantasy League? 'Way to follow the trends... ;)

6. TheSoftballZone

I've never been much of a follower!

7. Louuuuu

Louuuuu Member

Oh, I know. That was steered toward the NPF survey.

8. TheSoftballZone

I went to take the survey but stop in my tracks when I didn't see OFC - Forum on the list of ways you found out about the survey.

9. TheSoftballZone

You have to love the fact that another team jumping on board.