NSA 16u & 12u Indoor WS Qualifiers

Attention All Coaches:

The NSA of W. PA. is hosting ?16u & 12u ?NSA World Series Qualifiers on January 29 & 30 and March 12 & 13, ?at the new 3HHH indoor dome in New Castle, PA.

NSA World Series Qualifiers ?
First Place - Berth awarded to "A" ?2005 NSA WS / Charlotte, NC
Second Place - Choice "A" or "B"

Entry Fee $320
Four Game Guarantee - 3 Pool / Single Elimination Championship
Time limit 1 hour 30 min.
8 Teams Maximum
1st and 2nd place team and individual trophies

You can get complete information inclding an entry form, map, directions, hotels, rules etc. at our web site http://www.nsawpa.com ? ?click on the Tournaments Page.

If you have any questions please contact me at 412-279-0242, ? ?or e-mail at nsawpa@comcast.net

Zach Green
NSA State Youth Director

Congratulations to the following 12u teams for a great weekend of softball at Hitters, Hackers and Hoops!!

Champs - Valley Exteme (Bill White)
Runner Ups - Rampage (Joni Miller)
3rd Place - Pittsburgh Spirit (Randy Christner)

Ramsftball

Thank you and the HHH Facility for putting on a FIRST CLASS tournament. I will tell you I'm NOT a fan of indoor softball, but playing 9 girls and have a full left and center fields was impressive.
The HHH facility was more than we expected!!!! This is going to challange other indoor facilities. The staff at HHH also should be commended. Two days of softball on schedule.

Thanks again and we are looking forward to playing a very tough Rampage team thruout this summer.

Bill White
12U Valley Extreme

Bill,
I agree Brian and the staff at 3Hs did a great job running things smoothly throughout the weekend (including the parking attendents withstanding the freezing cold temps outside). The umpiring staff was excellent, and made it very entertaining for the girls and coaches.
I also think it is great that our two teams (Valley Extreme and Rampage) compete very well against each other in the "best of manners". It will be a year of flip flops with our two teams. It will all come down to who's bats are hotter, and defense stands their ground. I cannot wait until our teams match up when they are both on their "best game", IT COULD BE A VERY LONG GAME OF EXTRA INNINGS!!
Hat off the the Extreme Girls! We'll see you at your Mother's Day tourney in May!
Coach Joni, Rampage 12u

Joni

Couldn't agree more with you on all accounts. Great staff, entertaining umps and as I said " its going to be a long summer" and some hard fought battles against a good well diciplined and coached team.
Good luck to you and all the ladies from the Rampage teams.
Bill White
12U Valley Extreme