NSA "B" states

Does anyone have info on the NSA B states in brookpark
July 1 - July 3

Nothing will be out until probably Wednesday at the earliest. ?The deadline was SAT 6/25, 9pm so it will probably take a few days for them to get it all together. ?I read on another website where coaches could call after 7pm Tuesday (I'm not too sure of the time) so I wouldn't expect to see anything on the website until Wednesday.

I've inserted the Ohio NSA Wbsite for information on the NSA "B".
www.ohionsa.com/fastpitch.html

The website has made a few updates.............

Brackets are to be posted by Wednesday (6/29/05) night.

Games do not begin until Saturday 7/2/05.

Jack Gore
Rattlers Fastpitch 18u

ok, educate me... Sunraze 16U, we play game 4, Saturday at 11am. If we win, we play in game 14 at a time that is to be determined. That would be on Sunday I assume? If we lose we play game 10 at 10pm on Saturday. Am I sharp or what?

Dan

Re: NSA

Dan you are sharper then me! I can't figure out how there is a 3 game minimum unless the losers of the losers bracket play each other for kicks! Help dull and getting duller!! :eek:

I think I got that one figured out, the first time you lose in the losers bracket, you play again in the loser's bracket. They need a more PC way of saying loser in the loser's bracket.

yeah- I think your'e right! I guess you just hang around and find a field if you want!! ;D

If you read the bracket, you will see that the losers of the first round of games in the loser's bracket get reseeded, for lack of a better term, in the next level of play as the losers of Games 9 through 12.

I am also guessing that they haven't posted the second round of game times for the winner's bracket, because they want to get the other age groups first round games in and have not yet complete that scheduling.

And Dan, I wouldn't bet money that you won't play again until Sunday, but you will have to wait and see.

Just my opinion.

Jack Gore
Rattlers Fastpitch 18u

thanks- it's hard to read the numbers on the sheet I printed- they are too close to the liens and difficult for eyes as old as mine to make out. i appricate your clearing that up :)

Also be careful when you read the brackets, I thought they had the game times wrong in the loser's bracket. But I realize now that the first round of loser's bracket play begins at 10:00pm Saturday night.

Re: NSA

NSA States B registration form listed tournament dates as July 1-3 (Fri-Sun), but games are scheduled July 2-4 (Sat-Mon)

For the 16u bracket...
1st game at 11am and then the 1st loser game at 10pm :eek:. That makes for a loooooooooooong day...LOL...better pack extra lunchmeat and a cot.

I was under the impression that if you won a nsa qualifier that you had to play "A" states. Some of the teams you have listed in the "B" states won tournaments. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

i see a winners and a losers bracket for each age group except for the u14s?
and tyler
If i'm not wrong there seems to be a few teams in the state B tournament that are going A in nationals.

Anyone know if Softball World has this ridiculous no cooler policy??? I hate putting frozen water bottles in my DD's bat bag!