NSA NSA States

They r in Lancaster . And I am almost positive July 4th weekend

The same weekend as Fire in the Sky? That's not too good.

That's when it is , unless they decide to change it. They moved it back a week from last year .

They certainly won't get the better 14u teams that weekend. So I guess it is the perfect time for a weaker team to go for a berth.

Had several 14u teams already contact me about the 4th of July date not being very good with respect to a couple of other established events that same weekend. I am checking to see if our John and Lisa will offer A in the northern part of the state the last weekend of June.

If not, I have a couple of options myself to try to lean on. We will get something together in the next two weeks and posted on here.

Any way to do Berliner the weekend before Mike? Or something in the Columbus area. Really have no desire to go to Elyria again.

That would be same weekend as ASA States. Better location than Defiance, but would teams attend?

Why not. Not many teams looking to go to San Diego for nationals.

Had a chance to talk to John and Lisa here at the National Conference. They are going to offer a Northern "A & B" state the weekend of June 27-29 in N. Ridgeville (Lorain/Elyria) at Victory Park. We will still have the south "A & B" July 4-6 in Lancaster.

This way teams will have an option to play one or both if they choose.

Please contact me for any details: 614-895-2253 or mcraig@playnsaohio.com

Having one a week before is good. Having it up there, not so much.

Dates for the NSA states and locations:

Northern A & B - June 27-29 N. Ridgeville.

Southern A & B - July 4-6 Lancaster.

Teams are permitted to play both if they choose, but we are trying to give teams a choice on where they can play and still stay eligible to attend NSA Worlds in 2014.

I will put a separate state tournament thread together later tonight or tomorrow morning to track interest and entries in.

I am also looking for some ideas on next season. I would like to run the southern state more toward the southwestern part of the state around 3rd weekend of June. Anyone with contacts, ideas, or who would like to be involved, this is the time to get in the mix. No idea is a bad one and I always welcome suggestions other than drop the state requirement. NSA won't budge on that one.

Thanks,

Mike

No idea is a bad one and I always welcome suggestions other than drop the state requirement. NSA won't budge on that one.
LOL, Cmon Mike you ruined my post with that disclaimer