ASA Tournament OFC Heatin' it Up announces tourney date

OFC has moved our Heatin' it Up Invitational tourney in Wilmington to the last week in June. It will start Friday afternoon, June 25 and complete on Sunday, June 27. We intend to have the following brackets:

10u Open
12u Open
14u "A"
14u "B"
16u "A"
16u "B"
18u Open

It will once again be an Eastern Regional Qualifier.

Once entry forms are posted on our web site, we will update this post.

Save the date!!

Nice Tourney, LOTS for the family to enjoy at this one especially if camping, fishing, good food are a bonus for you. The competition, fields, and umpiring have been pretty dependable over the years and once when heavy rain, TD actually had Helicopter brought in to dry fields.

I also liked this tourney very exciting games that we got to play at Wilmington college at the 16U level last year. Also went to the main fields and they were good too.

Thanks - we hope to see you all back again. We are looking forward to hosting another great event. However, OFC was not affiliated to the the tourney or TD that brought in a helicopter a few years back.

I didn't see where the Heatin It Up application was there yet, just the Spring blast.

The person we use to facilitate our web page has not been able to post the application form on our web page. We will be sending out the application to teams that participated last year. You can also email me at cdmx5@aol.com and I will send one out right away.

Thank you for all of the interest in the tournament.

It looks like our web page is updated.

We will be holding some "A" level spots open so we would like to see some of the high level "A" level teams to step up for some good competition.

Thanks for your patience!

Miamisburg Sting 16U would like to play in the A Division again this year.

So far the Hawks are sending 7 teams but this may increase at our meeting tonight.

Hawks 00' (B div)
Hawks 99' Gold (A div)
Hawks 98 Gold (B div)
Hawks 97 Gold (A div)
Hawks 96 Black (B div)
Hawks 94 Black (A div)
Hawks 93 Gold (A div)

Looking forward to seeing the Hawks teams. Does it look like there will be 7 or will there be another one or two...?

EMR 95 sent in app and $$$$ A div

please let me know when you receive it
thanks

Looking forward to seeing the Hawks teams. Does it look like there will be 7 or will there be another one or two...?

There will be one or two more.

Would like to see some Heat teams at one of the three Hawks tournaments this year. :)

So far the Hawks are sending 7 teams but this may increase at our meeting tonight.

Hawks 00' (B div)
Hawks 99' Gold (A div)
Hawks 98 Gold (B div)
Hawks 97 Gold (A div)
Hawks 96 Black (B div)
Hawks 94 Black (A div)
Hawks 93 Gold (A div)

Please add
99' Black (A div)
98' Black (A div)
98' White (B div)
Hawks 18U (A)

Thanks
Derek

There will be one or two more.

Would like to see some Heat teams at one of the three Hawks tournaments this year. :)

Derek,

Thanks for the support! We were at both the Early Bird and Finale last year. We are working the schedule now and hope to be onboard for both again.