Ohio bombers memorial day classic tournament

Reaction score
Just spent the entire day at this tournament. It was one ridiculous thing after another. First of all why call it the ohio bombers when there wasn't one team from that organization there. Had 4 bags of field dry for 3 fields it is northeast ohio in may. Then had 2 umpires say they had to leave and they had no replacements so our 3:30 game didn't start till 5:00 because we had to wait for umpire from another field and then we only had 1 umpire. Supposed to have 2. That is what we paid for. Never come back again now I know why they had 42 teams last year and only 25 this year. Stay away I know I will.

Pitchermom

Reaction score
Agree completely. We had a complete change of umpires in the middle of a game yesterday. Very strange. And now this morning...8 am game at JEDD. We live an hour away. Warmups at 7. Meaning ready to warmup at 7. Not pulling in at 7. 2 minutes from the fields and they delay 4 hours. Can’t wait till 6:40 to delay when you have 8 am games.

Reaction score
Agree completely. We had a complete change of umpires in the middle of a game yesterday. Very strange. And now this morning...8 am game at JEDD. We live an hour away. Warmups at 7. Meaning ready to warmup at 7. Not pulling in at 7. 2 minutes from the fields and they delay 4 hours. Can’t wait till 6:40 to delay when you have 8 am games.
I agree we are at the other park and now have a 5 hour delay. Weren't emailed or texted about the delay arrived at 8:30 to warm up now we aren't playing till 1:30 never will go to this again.

winward65

Reaction score
Just spent the entire day at this tournament. It was one ridiculous thing after another. First of all why call it the ohio bombers when there wasn't one team from that organization there. Had 4 bags of field dry for 3 fields it is northeast ohio in may. Then had 2 umpires say they had to leave and they had no replacements so our 3:30 game didn't start till 5:00 because we had to wait for umpire from another field and then we only had 1 umpire. Supposed to have 2. That is what we paid for. Never come back again now I know why they had 42 teams last year and only 25 this year. Stay away I know I will.

The reason that NOT one Ohio Bombers Team was there, is because they don't exist anymore! and there is a reason for that as well.. ..