Ohio Classics 2007 Fall Qualifier

hey coop24. I will check with David Beckham to see who has entered so far. Last I heard we were starting to get teams signing up. Just falling in after tryouts so next week should be fairly heavy with teams signing up. This is an extremely high quality tournament giving teams a great opportunity to see what they have put together. Everyone is excited this time of year and wants to get as much game time in before winter sets in. Look for updated posts here soon as we get them.

Thanks

Jeff Klopfer
Classics 12U

This has been a great tournament for "next years" teams in the past. Alot of quality teams. One question, will there be a drop dead time limit rule this year. That was the only thing we didn't care for too much. But overall, it is a nice tourny.

Please stay tuned to this post. Most teams are just ending tryouts and finalizing their teams. We receive a rush of entries and then them post here, our website and the huddle are all updated.

This has been a very competitve tournament the past several years and will be the same this year. Should not be any disappointments. Every effort is made to make this the best fall tournament in central Ohio.

Thanks

Jeff Klopfer
Classics 12U

Yes we are getting some good teams again this year. Many teams have inquired and some have sent in forms. i expect to have 30-40 teams this year when its all said and done.

Hmmm I don't remmeber a drop dead time limit with our tournaments - No new inning but not a drop dead.

10s - Crush, Classics
12s, - Crush, Classics, Tigers,
14s, Nightmars, Classics, Force, Stingrays, Buckeye Heat, Buckeye Blasters,
16U Buckeye heat, Stingrays, Stingrays, Classics,
18U Rebels, Classics, Classics

An Update on the teams entered so far.

10s - Crush, Classics, Ohio Extreme,
12s, - Crush, Classics, Tigers, Tidal waves
14s, Nightmares, Classics, Force, Stingrays, Buckeye Heat, Buckeye Blasters, Cinci Doom, Grove City Crush, Miami Valley Vipers,
16U Buckeye Heat, Stingrays, Stingrays, Classics,
18U Rebels, Classics, Classics, Terminators,

14s are shapen up strong - I've many other iquiries with the other age groups and expect to have 6-8 teams in each of those age groups.

Our form and fee is on the way! ?

This is a very nice tournament. ?The Classics have been holding tournaments since I have been coaching softball and it is one of the better venues in Ohio. ?Dave and his crew do an outstanding job running this tournament. ?I highly recommend this tournament to everyone.

The 14Us division is shaping up to be an exciting group to watch.

I agree with Johnnies. 14U is shaping up very strong. 12's, we are getting strong interest as well. 16's don't look to bad either. Without question the best Fall tournament in Central Ohio area.

All sites are worked by Classics parents with site coordinators. Some are new coming out of tryouts but all work extemely hard to make this the best experience possible.

I have been a Classics for quite a while and can say I am proud of this tournament. Great teams, concessions (Almost every one knows I love good food) and plenty of softball for everyone. Sign up and see what you have.

Thanks

Jeff Klopfer
Classics 12U

An Update on the teams entered so far.

10s - Crush, Classics, Ohio Extreme, Chilicothe Chill
12s, - Classics, Tigers, Tidal waves, Buckeye Heat
14s, Nightmares, Classics, Force, Stingrays, Buckeye Heat, Buckeye Blasters, Cinci Doom, Grove City Crush, Miami Valley Vipers, Miami Valley Express, Cinci Storm (ROOM FOR ONE MORE)
16U Buckeye Heat, Stingrays, Stingrays, Classics, Rebels
18U Rebels, Classics, Terminators, Buckeye Heat

14s are shapen up strong - I've had many other iquiries with the other age groups and expect to have 6-8 teams in each of those age groups.

Dave... we are on the edge of our seats here, ?Inquiring minds want to know....

animation38.gif

do you still have spots available in the 12U division? if so the 11U Stingrays would like to participate. i can send in the check and forms as soon as you let me know. thanks GO STINGRAYS

just for everyones info the 2 gentlemen who are running the tournament are out of town til saturday so any updates will be posted then
10u stingrays last i knew 12u still had spots left

Count the 11u Cincy Doom in. Looking forward to participating in this tournament again this year. Will send in money asap. Thanks and if you have any questions you can call me at 260-1247.

Thanks
Gerald Clifton

just got back from Canada fishing ... I will go through the 57 emails I recieved on the tournament and update. I do know this, 14s are full. and I had a great time last week. thanx.