Ohio Hawks 14u Gold - Lenos. Pitcher

DougL

Reaction score
Website
www.ohiohawks.com
Due to an injury to a pitcher we are looking for a player that can step in and pitch at the level our schedule requires. We are an '04 team but would look at an '05 pitcher that can compete. The team is very, very good, we went 7-0 last weekend to win the 14u Dayton Metro. We went 5-1 in the Scenic City Super Pool last fall.

This is the 4th team I have taken on thru their recruiting age, the previous 3 teams pitchers are playing at the D1 level, 1 at D2. I have the same expectations for this teams players.

The team site is: https://www.facebook.com/ohiohawks04gold/

Schedule is below.

We are in SUPER Pool A at Scenic City, in Stingrays and the USA JR Olympic Cup National - the only 14u team from Ohio to be invited and accept.

May 31 Dayton Metro Dayton, OH
June 6-9 Scenic City Summer Showcase Chatt, TN
June 14-16 - OFF -
June 21-23 Outlaws Showcase N Ridgeville,OH
July 4-7 Midwest Firecracker Showcase Grand Park, Westfield, IN
July 12-14 Stingrays Summer Showcase Columbus. OH
July 19-21 -off- will practice on the weekend
July 21-27 JO Cup Spartanburg, SC

In the fall we will play Scenic City, Diamond 9 (we will be in both Super Pools and ESPN Complex in Orlando), Stingrays, Hawks/Bandits Bash, and more.

Check our website for more info, www.ohiohawks.com, www.facebook.com/ohiohawks we have 40+ players playing in college, 30+ committed with most at the D1 level.

If your DD can pitch against the top comp in the country and the schedule is something you can handle please reach out to me at coachLenos@OhioHawks.com / 513 571-1180

Last edited:

DougL

Reaction score
Website
www.ohiohawks.com
Playing well at Scenic City today. Nice 2-1 win over the Beverly Bandits Yates this morning, play Carolina Elite next.

DougL

Reaction score
Website
www.ohiohawks.com
Finished Scenic City 2 - 2 in super pool A. On Friday we played in front of 25 to 30 division 1 schools.

We are off this coming weekend, any pitcher interested in a private tryout let me know.

DougL

Reaction score
Website
www.ohiohawks.com
On Friday, Will Tomasello, who runs the Georgia Impact and the Atlanta Legacy tournament approached me and told me to bring our 14U and two other teams down and he would make sure they are represented in the super pools at the Legacy. We're coming.