18 Under Tryouts Ohio Hawks Adams 18u 2020-21 team Tryouts

CoachTEA

Reaction score
All - We are back for yet another season of 18u softball. Both coaches, Tim Adams and Lance Steckler, have kids playing college but no kids on the team. We play a primary local schedule with relatively low participation fees . We are returning a core of players from this season, but all positions are open. As always we help players interested in playing college softball achieve their dreams. This year's team has players going to the following colleges: Cleveland State, University of Findlay, Ohio Christian University (2), Wilmington College (2), Clark State, Point Park University, and Martin Methodist. We will do camps and scrimmage with various local colleges, past events have been with the following: Morehead State, Thomas More, Mt. Saint Joseph, Wittenberg, Wilmington, Asbury, Georgetown, Ashland, Ohio University Chillicothe, University of the Cumberlands, Pikeville, Union College, Rio Grande, etc.

If you are interested in being considered for our team, please text Tim Adams (513) 256-3595 for more information.

Stedman00

Reaction score
actually, i believe it is for today, Wednesday, July 22nd.

CoachTEA

Reaction score
We had a great private, invitation only tryout last night. A special thank you to Mike McCoppin for getting a field ready for us at Rowe Sports Complex. After a solid soaking, Mike got a field ready so we didn't have to go inside.

CoachTEA

Reaction score
We are holding an open tryout for the 2020-21 season on Sunday, August 2nd from 1pm to 5pm. If you would like more information or you are planning to attend, please email me at tim.adams@fuse.net or text me 513.256.3595 so we can plan accordingly.